Sequoyah Chiefs vs Sweetwater Wildcats

dumdum

to quite.

I agree. Where is everyone.

Forget the rest of the season. This is a game unto itself!!! These boys deserve all the encouragement and support we can give them. Most of them have worked hard all year and badly want to win this last regular season game. Let's hear some postive vibes from the fans!!

Go Chiefs :hungry:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors are rumors but has Coach Wiggins quit? Does anyone know why?

SKS says Coach W was at practice yesterday. As for the future, who knows?

You boys need to go out and play hard from play one,you can;t go out flat,Sweetwater will be hungry to.It comes down to who wants it most.I know most of you boys and i know what you have in you when you dig deep.Now go get it.

Has to the rumors and that may be all it is,and it may be where this is coming from,but i heard that Wiggins and Berrong have said they won;t be back next year.Can;t say thats true but that is what i heard.I heard they done told COACH SATTERFIELD THIS.

Still waiting to hear from you trlgirl.

My prediction will be 3 -2 or maybe 13 -12.....I am not sure who,as neither team scores many points. I thought Seq Defense was better, but I thought Sweetwater's offense was better?

Good Luck to both teams on an exciting an injury free game

Well its about prediction time again....those crazy wahoo's hit the warpath this Thursday night, invading Wildcat territory, the Chiefs trying to avoid the first ever winless season in school history, and both schools trying to build momentum for next season. Both defenses have given up similiar numbers on defense this year and this leads me to who has a better offense, folks this may be a high scoring affair or both defenses may show up, who knows...as for my thinking, it may come down to has the ball last(again, who knows)...should be plenty of fireworks in this one...Chiefs win in a big way 39 - 13. GO CHIEFS!!!

Well its about prediction time again....those crazy wahoo's hit the warpath this Thursday night, invading Wildcat territory, the Chiefs trying to avoid the first ever winless season in school history, and both schools trying to build momentum for next season. Both defenses have given up similiar numbers on defense this year and this leads me to who has a better offense, folks this may be a high scoring affair or both defenses may show up, who knows...as for my thinking, it may come down to has the ball last(again, who knows)...should be plenty of fireworks in this one...Chiefs win in a big way 39 - 13. GO CHIEFS!!!

Hope your right on the score,but Seq.has only scored 2 tds all year on off.That 39 will be a tall task.

wonder what SLOBBER thinks.

Hope your right on the score,but Seq.has only scored 2 tds all year on off.That 39 will be a tall task.

wonder what SLOBBER thinks.

Play hard boys! Sterling play both ways,Josh stay on your blocks and finish "every play", Dusty RUN YOUR FEET,Come on guys, come off the ball, pads down(pad leverage), remember "fit up" hands inside and finish,finish,finish, with your,butt in the hole. You young ones need to leave it all on the field, no tomorrows. Go Chiefs!

sounds like a great night to me...good luck...has game been moved to Thurs

sounds like a great night to me...good luck...has game been moved to Thurs

Yes the game is Thursday night at Sweetwater. GO CHIEFS!!!

I would really like to see the Sequoyah seniors get this win. I know it is a lot of Dad talking, but I would also like to see #32 and #13 get the share of the carries tonight. Those two have consistantly avg'd 5 yards a carry all season and their runs out of the double wing seem like the only plays that have worked consistantly all year long. Big rivalry game. Good Luck Chiefs, Leave it all on the field tonight.