LEWIS COUNTY

hsffan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor coaching and play calling. Period. Nothing else to be said. Unbelievable. It was a tale of two halves. LC did whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted the entire first half.

It was obvious which sideline made the adjustments at halftime. What was the purpose of the fake punt? It may have worked if it was less than 4th and 20! Coaches have to take FULL responsibility for this loss. And one other side note, ZERO discipline! You have guys throwing their helmets on the sideline and NO ONE did anything about it!! Totally ridiculous!

Poor coaching and play calling. Period. Nothing else to be said. Unbelievable. It was a tale of two halves. LC did whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted the entire first half.

It was obvious which sideline made the adjustments at halftime. What was the purpose of the fake punt? It may have worked if it was less than 4th and 20! Coaches have to take FULL responsibility for this loss. And one other side note, ZERO discipline! You have guys throwing their helmets on the sideline and NO ONE did anything about it!! Totally ridiculous!

Good thing you arent a Page fan. If I said this I would have gotten grilled. :excl:

Sorry about the loss

It's the same virus running loose at a lot of schools with so many "coaches" running loose on here

As bad of a virus as I have ever seen in my many years! No wonder some teams are having trouble. The "coaches" are spending way too much time on CoachT and not in the film room. Never would it have EVER entered my mind that the coaches for Lewis, Marshall, Fairview, and Lincoln County would have forgotten how to coach all at the same time in the same year. Its the HC1WFNC1 virus for sure. (head coach 1 w/ fan no clue 1)! Only known cure at this time is isolation with no computer. 100% Cure Ratios! ;)

:excl::excl::lol::excl:

Got so see some of the game on film.....about all you can say is "what were they thinking". I would have to give it to Fairview coaching staff.....they did make the adjustments and the players didn't drop their heads after the first half for fairview and took it to Lewis. You sure hate if for the players of Lewis, they were the better team, but didn't have the better coaching for sure. Where does Lewis stand now for the playoffs? I talked to on of my friends over in Lewis and he said he wasn't sure with this loss how it worked. The players this year deserved much better from the coaches, but like was said in earlier post.....it sounded like the coaches gave up on these players before the season started, on pre-season game.....they would be a 2-8 team, after first game......the worse team Lewis had.....That is a real good message to send to young players to start a season. Maybe the coaches lacked confidence in themselves to coach young players. Really one of the worst called games by coaches I can recall in years.

Appreciate any info. on the statis for Lewis as far as the playoffs go.

Got so see some of the game on film.....about all you can say is "what were they thinking". I would have to give it to Fairview coaching staff.....they did make the adjustments and the players didn't drop their heads after the first half for fairview and took it to Lewis. You sure hate if for the players of Lewis, they were the better team, but didn't have the better coaching for sure. Where does Lewis stand now for the playoffs? I talked to on of my friends over in Lewis and he said he wasn't sure with this loss how it worked. The players this year deserved much better from the coaches, but like was said in earlier post.....it sounded like the coaches gave up on these players before the season started, on pre-season game.....they would be a 2-8 team, after first game......the worse team Lewis had.....That is a real good message to send to young players to start a season. Maybe the coaches lacked confidence in themselves to coach young players. Really one of the worst called games by coaches I can recall in years.

Appreciate any info. on the statis for Lewis as far as the playoffs go.

Lewis needs to win against East Hickman and have Fairview beat Hickman and they are in. If they win and Hickman wins, then there is a 3 way tie in which Lewis would be the odd man out because of tiebreakers.

I have to agree with hsffan. The players on this team deserved a lot better this year...from the coaches, the fans, and each other. I believe most everyone including the coaches gave up on this team before the first game. Strictly my opinion...but by the game attendance, comments, and so forth it seems to be true. All I can say is WHAT A SHAME! This team deserved a lot more...especially the senior players. The faithful fans are still there, cheering them on, and all I can say is how very proud I am of this team. Keep fighting....It's not over yet!

I have to agree with hsffan. The players on this team deserved a lot better this year...from the coaches, the fans, and each other. I believe most everyone including the coaches gave up on this team before the first game. Strictly my opinion...but by the game attendance, comments, and so forth it seems to be true. All I can say is WHAT A SHAME! This team deserved a lot more...especially the senior players. The faithful fans are still there, cheering them on, and all I can say is how very proud I am of this team. Keep fighting....It's not over yet!

Great Post!!! :thumb:

I hope the players.....especially the seniors read that. I feel and have felt the same way all year. The stat pack has been behind these kids from the beginning. Good to see someone else believes in this group of players. 926 has been saying it like is is for a long time. I think he has been right all along......except for this years bunch about the questions he raised about some of the goings on that has taken place in the past. Some of the pack has questioned the decisions of who plays and who doesn't, but you get get questioned by "Bobbys boys". Anytime you question, ask or give a opinion you pretty well expect to get attacked. I think the pack would all stand up for this group of seniors. Some players attitudes don't matter, while others are held to a higher standard. No consistent rules across the board...or in a better way.....the playing field isn't level when it comes to some players. The coaches (not all) make decisions based on who the family is or who might question or ask anything that differs from their way. Kids get and have been punished for parents with different opinions than the coaches want to hear. Instead of a discussion with the parents (some with legit questions) they take it out of the kids. Bobbys mentor.....the fellow that wrote the book about wing T gets to dictate who should play etc. and he personally has put down these seniors.

I could ramble on and on.....but glad to see someone else believe in these kids. This is one great bunch of kids......not only on the field, but as individual young men. One of the other stat said something that I have to agree with 100%, they have NEVER had a group of kids play harder or as a team than this years group of Seniors. This group has been underestimated and unappreciated for many years. But in the game of Life........Everyone of these kids are winners and will prove it down the road.