Gallatin @ Hendersonville

runninblind

Waiting to make a splash this friday night :hungry: Count on it, commandos will take district 9 and Ride the wave on to victory B) GO MO :blush:B)
Now explain to me and the others how you think HHS will take district 9. Even if you beat GHS you still have 2 losses which are to MJ and Beech. If MJ gets beat by Beech both have only 1 loss in the district. Even if MJ & Beech had 2 losses they hold the tie breaker over HHS since your Commandos lost to both of them.

Obama math! :?:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting to make a splash this friday night :hungry: Count on it, commandos will take district 9 and Ride the wave on to victory B) GO MO :blush:B)
Now explain to me and the others how you think HHS will take district 9. Even if you beat GHS you still have 2 losses which are to MJ and Beech. If MJ gets beat by Beech both have only 1 loss in the district. Even if MJ & Beech had 2 losses they hold the tie breaker over HHS since your Commandos lost to both of them.

Obama math! :?:

Good call Rigger101.

Typical Hendersonville-Gallatin matchup. Both have good defenses. Both have good kicking games. Both have good size in the lines. Both have good coaching. Both hate but respect each other. Game is usually very clean and hard hitting. Weather permitting expect a good size crowd. One note about Hendersonville which is a little different, the QB is very mobile and will run. Here of late the Hville QB has been a little more of a passer. This guy has some good speed with a good arm. Should be a good game with a lot of emotion.

The green wave seem to have caught quite a few lucky breaks this year(at least the 3 times I have watched them play). I am excited this game is still on for Fri night so I can come watch. Unless they play at a much higher level than from what I've seen, I think the commandos take this one. Its a good thing it is at Hville because gallatin's field is in terrible condition and their bleachers are some of the worst I have ever seen, especially the visitors side. you would think with as many rich hillbillies that live in gallatin that the booster club would be sitting a little prettier than they are.

The green wave seem to have caught quite a few lucky breaks this year(at least the 3 times I have watched them play). I am excited this game is still on for Fri night so I can come watch. Unless they play at a much higher level than from what I've seen, I think the commandos take this one. Its a good thing it is at Hville because gallatin's field is in terrible condition and their bleachers are some of the worst I have ever seen, especially the visitors side. you would think with as many rich hillbillies that live in gallatin that the booster club would be sitting a little prettier than they are.

I like this guy getting people fired up. I wish Hville would build bigger visitor side bleachers then it would be great. And i agree I wish we did have a better stadium it was built in (correct me if im wrong) the 30s maybe earlier and the field is getting a bit torn up, we have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on our weight room Indoor sports facilites and locker room and not a dime on the stadium. It is probly time we do somthing about that. I like the hililles joke im used to hearing we were all druggies and ghetto so thats refreshing to hear.

Don't get me wrong, just because you act ghetto and are druggies doesn't mean you aren't redneck hillbillies. As a matter of fact, it really solidifies you as such. Not to mention your attempt at hillbillies turning out to be hilillies? Druggies must equal meth because I don't know what else could cause that sort of brain dysfunction.