Gallatin @ Hendersonville

runninblind

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk as you all feel you must....but I've seen every Hendersonville game this season.....and best I can tell the only two teams I've seen play capable of beating a fully charged, ready to play Hendersonville team is Riverdale (who lost but they are good enough) and Hendersonville themselves. In each loss this season they beat themselves with poor execution and/or other excuses I as a spectator am smart enough to notice, but have no interest in arguing here....I wish you all luck in the playoffs......

That was just a good ole fashion butt whipping tonight. Many factors played into the final. 1st and foremost was Hendersonville and their dominance in the line. Both sides were clearly won by the Commandos. Execution was flawless. Gallatin had trouble all night with the wet ball but Howell seemed to careless and the passing game was huge in the outcome. 2nd Gallatin had trouble with the heavy rain, Hville did not. It seemed everytime the Wave had the ball a strong squall line would come through and when Hville had it, it would die down. 3rd Hville looked like they wanted this game more than Gallatin from the start. Gallatin looked about as flat as I have seen them in some time. Many factors might have weighed in on this since the coach's brother was gunned down this morning. I dunno, but that was a different looking team tonight than what I have seen all year. 4th I knew Hville would be very tough to beat twice in a row. Beech did us no favors by beating them last week. Hville is a solid very workman like team. I still think these three teams will all meet again in some form or fashion in the playoffs.

Very classy of Hendersonville to offer a moment of silence for Lassiter's family to begin the game. Also I really like the two bands at halftime playing together even under very brutal driving rains.

Hope these two teams can meet again. Not a good night for the Wave. Congrats to the Commandos.

It rained hard when Gallatin had the ball and slacked off while Hville had the ball? Now THAT is home field advantage! And the worst excuse I have ever heard. Good thing Gallatin doesn't have to play Lebanon or Station Camp next week!

Has Gallatin ruined your life Marked? Cause you sure have a big chip on your shoulder. That was not an excuse but an observation. I think I clearly stated the execution of Hendersonville was the deciding factor. However your evaluations have been hate laced ever since you started posting. So I take it somewhere somehow Gallatin has wronged you in some way. Our hillbilly fans to our gross inability to have a satisfactory field and stadium for your standards. If I was a MJ fan I would worry about finding a defense that could stop somebody with a power running game like Oakland has and not worry about how or what happens to Gallatin. By the way Marked, since I expect you will be one of those one and done after this year, cannot wait to get to play the Bears next year when all that senior leadership has left for college. I expect that Gallatin will have a good time playing the Bears next year. Look at the history of the two....Mj has a longway to catchup in the overall. Gallatin will learn how to score, MJ better learn how to tackle!

It rained hard when Gallatin had the ball and slacked off while Hville had the ball? Now THAT is home field advantage! And the worst excuse I have ever heard. Good thing Gallatin doesn't have to play Lebanon or Station Camp next week!

Has Gallatin ruined your life Marked? Cause you sure have a big chip on your shoulder. That was not an excuse but an observation. I think I clearly stated the execution of Hendersonville was the deciding factor. However your evaluations have been hate laced ever since you started posting. So I take it somewhere somehow Gallatin has wronged you in some way. Our hillbilly fans to our gross inability to have a satisfactory field and stadium for your standards. If I was a MJ fan I would worry about finding a defense that could stop somebody with a power running game like Oakland has and not worry about how or what happens to Gallatin. By the way Marked, since I expect you will be one of those one and done after this year, cannot wait to get to play the Bears next year when all that senior leadership has left for college. I expect that Gallatin will have a good time playing the Bears next year. Look at the history of the two....Mj has a longway to catchup in the overall. Gallatin will learn how to score, MJ better learn how to tackle!

Careful GWAVE. Don't let 1 person cloud your head with smack talk for next year. That is a long ways off. Good luck to GHS in the playoffs.