LATEST 3A AP POLL

automatic

coming from a polk fan i agree loudon should be in the top ten they got a great program and have played a tough schedule. i'm hoping polk and central do something this year in the playoffs. both have great coaches and players and they should do good this year in the playoffs

Loudon's 2 losses are to undefeated teams - Alcoa (9-0) and CAK (9-0). Loudon's 7 wins are against teams with a combined record of 16-47. Their opponents have only won 25% of their games, and none of them are above .500 ... I'm not saying that Loudon doesn't belong, but I see how they can get left out.

Neither Polk or McMinn Central have had any recent success in the playoffs. Maybe they will have better success with the new playoff structure.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coming from a polk fan i agree loudon should be in the top ten they got a great program and have played a tough schedule. i'm hoping polk and central do something this year in the playoffs. both have great coaches and players and they should do good this year in the playoffs

Loudon's 2 losses are to undefeated teams - Alcoa (9-0) and CAK (9-0). Loudon's 7 wins are against teams with a combined record of 16-47. Their opponents have only won 25% of their games, and none of them are above .500 ... I'm not saying that Loudon doesn't belong, but I see how they can get left out.

Neither Polk or McMinn Central have had any recent success in the playoffs. Maybe they will have better success with the new playoff structure.

Granted some of the teams Loudon has played don't have great records but in their defense they have beaten a 6a , two 5a , and three 4a schools.At least they didn't do like some 3a schools and schedule a bunch of 1a and 2a schools.

Granted some of the teams Loudon has played don't have great records but in their defense they have beaten a 6a , two 5a , and three 4a schools.At least they didn't do like some 3a schools and schedule a bunch of 1a and 2a schools.

Amen to that - we all know that is what can bite you come playoff time.

Congrats to CAK for picking up a first place vote in the AP poll....seriously. :thumb:

Thanks for the nice comment APB. From my point of view, I want no part of a first place vote unless we beat "the man." There is no doubt who deserves that first place spot. Now from 2 - 10 there is plenty to talk about.

correction: "from 3-10" there is plenty to talk about. :idea: