Perry CO. @ Cornersville

radio33

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now it is #1 WC with no district loses #2 C'wood with one district lose

#3 tied PC, C'ville with two district loses (I think C'ville has only two district loses)

If WC wins that means C'wood has two district loses. Then it would be #1 WC #2 and #3 C'wood, PC, and C'ville decided with a tie breaker somehow. If C'wood beats WC then it will be a tie between the two because they both have one district lose but C'wood would be first because they beat WC. Then it would be #1 C'wood #2 WC and #3 C'ville because they would be tied with PC with two district loses but since they beat PC tonight it will put them in front knocking out PC. I think thats right, I'm prolly wrong just tryed to take a stab at it.

The Sunbright (5-5) and Monterey (5-5) losses tonight puts Cornersville (5-5) in at the moment as a Wild Card along with Monterey for the last two spots. If Halls (4-5) wins vs. Humbolt (5-4) then it likely would be Halls (#23) and Cornersville (#24). That is my best guess looking at the numbers. If Halls loses Cornersville will remain at #23, thus I think they are in.

i have seen pc and cornersville both play, cornersville will get pressure on tucker and he doesnt do well in that situation, so with that said i will call for the upset cornersville 28 pc 21! better watch who you call corndogs until after friday night!!

cornersville has a better chance of perry counties bus breaking down and them forfeiting than that...

Really Monkey Wrench? Cuz i think Cornersville not only got close but WE WON ... haha :roflol:

This one is a real surprise to me. I really thought PC would have won this one. Congrads to Cornersville. Was it a missed extra point that cost PC? If so hate it for PC and the kicker. This playoff picture is insane, used to be fairly easy to figure, now.........anyones guess. Hope PC still can make the playoffs, PC is starting to get some respect in their football program.

The other Class 1-A wild cards are likely Lookout Valley (7 wins), and these 6 -win teams: Copper Basin, Collinwood, Gleason and Lake County.

Copper Basin has 6 wins on their record but for purposes of looking at Wildcards the TSSAA is only giving them credit for 5. I think they are out as a result. Looks to me like the wildcards could be: Lookout Valley, Gleason, Lake County, Collinwood, Monterey, Cornersville and Sunbright.

As for the playoffs, WC has no losses in the district/region, C'Wood has 1 loss, PC has 2, and C'Ville has 3........that means that means if WC wins tonight the Order would be:

1. WC

2. PC (wins Tie breaker over C'Wood)

3. C'Wood

4. C'Ville

If C'Wood Wins Tonight:

1. C'Wood (wins tie breaker over WC)

2. WC

3. PC

4. C'Ville

I think that loss to MtP for C'Ville hurt them as far as an automatic qualifier goes, but they should still be in contention for a wildcard.

C'Ville played a great game last night. they knew what it took to win and came out ready. Good job Bulldogs, Congrats to Coach Stockstill.

PC needs to learn from theses last 2 games and get better from them. the future is bright in PC but they are still learning how to win. This has been a great season and something PC should most definitely be proud of. Keep up the hard work, learn from mistakes, and good things will happen....Go VIKINGS!!

This game was set for trouble for PC from the being. Game moved up, less fans, long bus ride, wet field, Senior night for C'ville, C'ville had to win to have a chance for post season, PC felt they was already in and a let down last week all lead to a barn burner of a game

Man, I'm eating crow today. I would have never thought that PC would loose this game. In my eyes they were 20 points better than C'ville. Congrads C'ville.