Perry CO. @ Cornersville

radio33

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the status on PC's center Jones Kid ?? I know he did not play the WC game and PC had to go with the Bates Kid at center and that was his first game ever at center. I hope the Players from PC realize the importance of put together some momentum for the playoff games. I also believe with a PC win they could host a playoff game for the first time in PC short modern history. Let's make history PC and get fired up for Friday night!!!!!!

Does anyone know the status on PC's center Jones Kid ?? I know he did not play the WC game and PC had to go with the Bates Kid at center and that was his first game ever at center. I hope the Players from PC realize the importance of put together some momentum for the playoff games. I also believe with a PC win they could host a playoff game for the first time in PC short modern history. Let's make history PC and get fired up for Friday night!!!!!!

Home or away Pc will have an actual chance at winning their first playoff game ever. As for the game friday night C'ville will plead no contest, as they will not have near enough speed to match PC. Pc wins it 42-14 capping off a 7-3 season their best ever. it will be a long drive but I will be making it.

Perry County does have a lot of speed but Cornersville aint as slow as everyone thinks, and Cville will hit you in the mouth that's for sure.. Cornersville handled Perry County pretty easily in the pre season but with this new offense perry countys running could change alot.. But hey Cornersville is running a new offense this year too.. Im looking for this to be a great game, cornersville is fired up and is wanting this one bad and wanting some more games for Cvilles seniors who deserve it.. Strap it up Perry County yall aint just walking over Cville cuz i think this is a very evenly matched game and i dont think yall shouldve beatin Collinwood, but u did so good job but get ready =) :hungry:

Stupiddewman what does whether or not we should have beaten collinwood have to do with anything?? Our boys out played them and got the victory so I don't see how we shouldn't of beaten them. Cornersville may surprise some people and I'm not saying they won't make a game of it, but I think the only way they will is if Pc comes into this weeks game with their head still in last weeks Wc game.

The Jones kid is back in action this week, I think he has a tear in his shoulder but is gonna tough it out which really will even out PC's OLine. I think it will be colse to start with, PC has a tendency to start games off slow. They turn it on second quarter, jump aboard and watch the show. These kids are fun to watch, they love to play and love the game. It's High School boys.. Take it all in. PC-54 CornDogs-19.