Morristown East do we have a chance against Sevier County

EASTFAN

We will need an complete game from Morristown East against Sevier county this Friday, and

it still may not be enought. Morristown East has shown improvement on defense as the year

has gone on. Canefan72 what do you think about moving you son # 40 to outside linebacker

or stand-up Defensive End? We need to be more physical on the outside. #40 weights around

250 lbs and I think he is one of our most physical defensive players.He will have more impact on the

game if he played on the line of scrimmage. We just do not have the all round team speed on

defense we had last year. How many times Did James Howell run down a QB or RB last year?

We are not making the play when the other team QB take off and runs. In the games we lost,

Not being able to tackle the QB has cost us 3 games.( AE, Cleveland,Jeff Co.)

I am not questioning the coaches,but after watching East play all year, I think move #40

up will be just the ticket our defense needs.

GO Canes! Beat Sevier County. :hungry:

:roflol: As a Sevier County fan. East has a chance if Sevier County plays without discipline like most games have been and keeps teams closer than they should be. If thats the case East can even win the game. But if they play disciplined like they did against Morristown West. East will not be able to keep up and stay with the Bears. Where ever #40 lines up whether it is the line or linebacker position. you will need more than Howell to show up. And Sevier County's speed is deceptive. And has actually surprised teams with there over all speed. In all of there games this year. A back or speedy player has broke free once in the game but the Bears have run them down rather quickly. Howell will break one but I just want to see him get run down from behind. Should be interesting to see. Can we run Howell down. :roflol:

:lol: Kudos East you guys are in my opinion the best team in Morristown. 38-27 what a game. Very explosive indeed. All of the Sevier County fans was wondering how did you guys lose 4 or 5 games. You guys are much better than that. The secondary could use some adjustments before you're playoffs start though but besides that you all will do fine. I think Zach Flynn for Sevier County had to have over 400 yds passing in that game. But you're QB Ricker had to have around 400 rushing himself. Exciting game to watch and you guys have been the best team Sevier County has seen all year. If you guys had the Defense no telling what you guys could do. Grats to you guys. :excl:

:blush: Kudos East you guys are in my opinion the best team in Morristown. 38-27 what a game. Very explosive indeed. All of the Sevier County fans was wondering how did you guys lose 4 or 5 games. You guys are much better than that. The secondary could use some adjustments before you're playoffs start though but besides that you all will do fine. I think Zach Flynn for Sevier County had to have over 400 yds passing in that game. But you're QB Ricker had to have around 400 rushing himself. Exciting game to watch and you guys have been the best team Sevier County has seen all year. If you guys had the Defense no telling what you guys could do. Grats to you guys. :wacko:

How did we lose 5 games? you hit it on the head. Defense at times has been a problem. We played

about as good as we can play on defense last night. You QB Mr. Zach Flynn is the best passers we

have seen all year.For East's to win games this year,we had to out score the other team.A couple

of loses were because of bad special teams( 10th game in the season, we still cannot punt) I Wish

Tee-Howell could 've played last night, because we just ran out of gas on offense in the 4Qty.

Best of Luck to you guys in the Playoff, You our without the best team we have seen.

I wish the Mo East team Best of Luck!!

My thoughts on the game Friday..... It looked like East was loading the box to stop our running game. There were more times than not that the safety was within 8 yards of the line and single coverage on our receivers. I am not sure what films East got, but, as you found out, we are a passing team first, run second. We don't have One great receiver, but many GOOD receivers! When the adjustment was made, it looked almost like cover 2. But, the middle was still open for crossing routes. We finally figured out that your QB was going to keep the ball 90% of the time. That is when we finally took control. East looked very tough against the run! Offense show the explosiveness that I had heard about!!

Good Luck next Friday! :ph34r:

Go SMOKY BEARS!!!! We have a very tough bracket!