K Woodruff

Chattcity

Where has the Wizard of West End gone? We miss your intelligent and occasional acerbic comments.

Has a less than desired MBA year caused you to leave the board?

Oh heavens no, and thanks for missing me. I've been out crusading for various alternatively liberal or nerdy causes this past week. But I have posted some stuff fairly recently, on the "Where is Darkwa Going to College?" thread.

I think you'll agree that the boards have been quieter this year.

Where has the Wizard of West End gone? We miss your intelligent and occasional acerbic comments.

That obnoxious commie is still here. You need to to read more often.

As Eeyore said so profoundly, thanks for noticing me. Glad you could take time away from illegal recruiting at middle school games to post :roflol:

That obnoxious commie is still here. You need to to read more often.

As Eeyore said so profoundly, thanks for noticing me. Glad you could take time away from illegal recruiting at middle school games to post :lol:

Haven't you heard? It was has been reported recently by a disreputable unnamed source that 2 DII coaches got into a fight outside the nursery at Baptist hospital. There was a boy born that was 23 inches long and weighed 12 lbs. Both coaches were offering a "free" education to the parents.

Haven't you heard? It was has been reported recently by a disreputable unnamed source that 2 DII coaches got into a fight outside the nursery at Baptist hospital. There was a boy born that was 23 inches long and weighed 12 lbs. Both coaches were offering a "free" education to the parents.

We use ultrasounds...get with the program loser!

We use ultrasounds...get with the program loser!

I've no problem with that at all; it's really just using another record or photo to make an informed decision. I do think your supervised breeding program is crossing a line we don't want to cross.