Trenton 42 Gibson Co. 6

volfan007

Wow, Trenton! congratulations. I just cant hardly believe that there are no Trenton people in here talking and excited about the way your coach has turned this whole season around. I mean, yall actually have a shot at making the playoffs.

The Marion Co win over Lookout Valley on Thursday eliminated Trenton from playoff contention.

Wow, Trenton! congratulations. I just cant hardly believe that there are no Trenton people in here talking and excited about the way your coach has turned this whole season around. I mean, yall actually have a shot at making the playoffs.

The Marion Co win over Lookout Valley on Thursday eliminated Trenton from playoff contention.

What Did It Do To Dresden?

What Did It Do To Dresden?

Marion County gets the position over Dresden via the third tie breaker which is victories by opponants. Marion had a 10 win advantage going into week 10. That makes it mathamatically impossible for Dresden to get the spot via that particular tie breaker. That is assuming Dresden wins tonight. Otherwise, it would be by overall record.

I will be the first to say what a great turn around the second half. Scott and his coaches did a great job! I was a little surprised at the score i thought Peabody would win but not by that margin. Hopefully this will give Peabody something to build on next year! I was one to jump all over Scoott and his staff and i did apologize for my actions! As u know we all get mad at the coaching staffs ever now and then it happens to us all! But once again great job to Scott and his staff ending the second half 4-1! :roflol: