LA wildcats back to back to back state

kidsmirk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing i said was wrong. and no LA got smacked at a play day last year by siegel and no siegel didnt have their football guys there.

Boots... siegel would beat LA by 30 if they played this year. i dont even know why im on this thread. yall just go and have fun playin cannon co. lol

I dont have a dog in the race, but I have been reading this thread, I say LA has a very good chance to get back to state.

boroballer, Maybe you do not know why you are on here, because you don't know anything! Which proves when you post your mindless chatter.

nothing i said was wrong. and no LA got smacked at a play day last year by siegel and no siegel didnt have their football guys there.

Boots... siegel would beat LA by 30 if they played this year. i dont even know why im on this thread. yall just go and have fun playin cannon co. lol

burrobawler, you are proving over and over your eat up with it. everything you say is wrong :popcorneater: why dont you go and get out of here before sumbody fines out who you are an spanks your little "burro" :hungry: dont be knockin LA they dont recruit like seagull does!

You are a boro Idiot!!! The "Boro" has its University's Head Women's Coach who has taken that program to the sweet 16, Riverdale Women winning the first ever State Title for "the Boro", and siegel's Athletic Director/Head Women's Coach Building an excellent Program. They are all from Cannon County so watch your mouth, or no longer refer to yourself as a BoroBaller.

Just wanted everyone to know that not all of us 'boro people feel like we are the center of the universe. LA has had some very solid teams over the years, regardless of schedule and cchs supporter has done a fabulous job of explaining the bball heritage from woodbury. I never get a response from baller when I confront him with factual arguments, so I wouldn't hold my breath guys.

Good luck to LA this year.

Its true LA hasn't had many problems in their region and have won a couple of sectional,but we need to get them a win in the big dance, because they are better than they've played in state the past two years and a few wins will stop the naysayers who want to compare them to AAA schools and say they can't win against the east and west teams. Good luck wildcats this may be the year.