Nooga STATE Champions!

Roba22

Just wanted to be one of the first to say "Congratulations to State Champions Boyd Buchanan and Red Bank" So proud of our Chattanooga young ladies. Also wanted to give a shout out to Baylor, Chattanooga Christian, Signal Mountain, and Ooltewah for making it to State and for playing so well. Some good volleyball being played down here… Hope everyone has a very safe trip home tonight, and I'm sure we will see most of you at Choo Choo Tryouts tomorrow.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Biggest position to fill is QB. Kamden was special. A 1A team that can run and pass is very dangerous.
    • That would have been Coach Benjamin who was his legal Guardian and the DB coach.  I was the LB's Coach that was barely older than the players (I was going to UT for school and had started at Greeneville since my Sophomore year when Z coached there and he asked me to help coach)
    • Going on over a month now and still nothing, rumor mill or not I think a decision needs to be made. Maybe they don’t have anyone wanting it and maybe rumor mill don’t need it they are taking this long to come to an agreement.
    • Gibson County proved last year you can win it all with 6 players and if I’m not mistaken they only played 5 in the championship game. I would expect them to be good by end of season but I think losing Hart is a huge loss.  Summer camp gives teams a preview of what to expect and it’s exciting to see where teams are at. The Fillies return 3 starters and the 6th man that is 6’2” and I think she is going to surprise folks this season.
    • Yep, the Guymon brothers.  I'm good friends with their cousin.  They are still around.