Clinton vs Shelbyville 1st round @ Clinton

dragonfan123

I just hope #2 plays and feild is in good condition...Dragon 123 I no Matt lopez really well his mom Treasa and dad Steve. So thank you for letting me no your position you played I will find out who you R so we can make more fun of you. :popcorneater:

You do just that Space 3, I might happen to know them as well, and who knows I could have lied about what position I played and everything eles :roflol: , guess you will never know :roflol: I dont even have to know who you are and ill still be able to make fun of you just by reading your post.... The field will be fine an your mavs will have to play on it so get ready and cut out the excusses when you lose in two weeks... Your the man Space 3 :roflol: (far from it)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope #2 plays and feild is in good condition...Dragon 123 I no Matt lopez really well his mom Treasa and dad Steve. So thank you for letting me no your position you played I will find out who you R so we can make more fun of you. :popcorneater:

You do just that Space 3, I might happen to know them as well, and who knows I could have lied about what position I played and everything eles :roflol: , guess you will never know :o I dont even have to know who you are and ill still be able to make fun of you just by reading your post.... The field will be fine an your mavs will have to play on it so get ready and cut out the excusses when you lose in two weeks... Your the man Space 3 :roflol: (far from it)

Thats what im thinking you do lie and have no clue what your talking about but keep on its all a good laughs. I say you was someone who wish you was big enough to play the sport. :roflol:

Clinton will win

Shelbyville finished with a 1-4 region record and Tullahoma finished 3-2 and played an extremely tougher schedule... Tullahoma even beat shelbyville.. I dont understand these playoffs, but it doesn't quite matter to because even if it was t-town playing Clinton they would lose like Shelbyville will. I don't see it being a good game, Shelbyville will probably score towards the end a couple times against Clinton's backups to make the score not look as bad as the game.

You do just that Space 3, I might happen to know them as well, and who knows I could have lied about what position I played and everything eles :roflol: , guess you will never know :o I dont even have to know who you are and ill still be able to make fun of you just by reading your post.... The field will be fine an your mavs will have to play on it so get ready and cut out the excusses when you lose in two weeks... Your the man Space 3 :roflol: (far from it)

Thats what im thinking you do lie and have no clue what your talking about but keep on its all a good laughs. I say you was someone who wish you was big enough to play the sport. :roflol:

Once again you are right on Space 3... boy how do you do it... let me know your secret because one day i too would like to be the biggest retard on CoachT... Listen just know this i played football for over 14 years so that means I played past high school, I know my stuff, and you, well you know nothing.. step your game up if you wanna talk some trash me, or you will get embarressed and laughed at by everyone who reads this board...

Im here and not going nowhere its funny! Its so easy to get you pi__ed!!!..lol (I played football for 14 years........LOL) you must be great!!! You are so easy thank you for making my day!!! :popcorneater: dont get mad I want to here your so called trash talk I need a good .... :roflol: Next thing your are going to say that you are the best player ever to come out of Clinton :roflol: Keep on bragging about your self this should be good!!! You R the man!!! :roflol::o

No I wasnt the man ( remember that distiction belongs to you Space 3). Dont still my lines man, sit there by your computer and think of your own jokes ok... remember you are the man :popcorneater: (far from it).. I have already told you the last thing I do on here is get mad at AC fans, I believe i make you guys an alot more people on here mad... I was just tellin ya I have my fair share of football experience both at the high school level and the college level so I do know what Im talking about.... So bring it on buddy, I aint going anywhere.. And the both rounds will be played at Clinton Mark it Down...

Clinton will win

Shelbyville finished with a 1-4 region record and Tullahoma finished 3-2 and played an extremely tougher schedule... Tullahoma even beat shelbyville.. I dont understand these playoffs, but it doesn't quite matter to because even if it was t-town playing Clinton they would lose like Shelbyville will. I don't see it being a good game, Shelbyville will probably score towards the end a couple times against Clinton's backups to make the score not look as bad as the game.

This game might be closer than you think. I do think Clinton will win by 13 but Shelbyville has some players on its squad. Dont be fool by there record.

Clinton had to be carefull this week but I think they will come out ready to go. Im like Space we need to keep #2 out this week unless its a emergency. I watched some highlights on the eagles and they seem to have some players. Their line looks pretty good but seem to have some promblems with backside pressure. Clinton needs to not take any team lightly but i dont see a promblem with that because i figured some of the games we had in the season they would have but they never did. Im gonna say Clinton 28 Shelbyville 14 Good luck and drive safely!

A message for the Clinton Dragons... this is a tough first round opponent in Shelbyville, but this is the play-offs, all games are supposed to be tough (unless your Anderson County and in TSSAA's pocket, and they really got their moneys worth). If everyone comes ready to play, stone plays smart and just does his thing, get some big plays on offense with some kind of running game with Powell, and plays solid on defense ( which I'm hearing Shelbyville does not throw the ball much at all) than we will be fine.. Some turnovers on D would just add to the success I feel Clinton is going to have at Clinton City Field Friday night.. I want this game really bad both for Clinton and for my self because it has been a long time since we have won a first round play-off game, and so i can have another week to talk so much trash to Retarded AC fans on here :thumb: So come on dragons, play fast and play well and most of all Win baby Win...