McKenzie vs......Here we go...

VOLnWTN

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No We Had A Discussion Over Statistics And SOS. And Yes It Was On The TCA Riverside Thread. But You Will Have To Defeat A Boyd Team. And We Have Some Tidying Up To Do Ourselves. Trousdale Will Be Tough to Handle As Well. So You May Be Right About Us Not Making It. But We Shall See Huh? You Might Not Make It Either, Huh? :ph34r: And Green Goes With Alot Of Stuff, HUH? :)

We will have to go through TC to see you.Boyd and Hampton will meet I imagine and will meet the winner of our game vs. you or maybe lil ole Riverside. When you come to FCS hot dog yes and your buying if I were at Riverside this Friday I would let you buy me one there too. Watch out though it's not the same Riverside Comer went to. You do know Comer is from Riverside that's why he's as good as he is! LOL :thumb:

Now That Is A Stretch Saying That Of Ole Comer :thumb: But Yes I'm Aware Of That. And Of Course I'll Buy You A Hotdog. But Are You Aware that None Of Riverside's Wins Were Against A Team Rated Below 30 On The Power Rating Of CoachT? :lol: And Yes We Are Proud Of Him, No Matter Where He's From. Did You Know Our 2nd In Command Is From Adamsville? Now Go Figure? :thumb:

I can go ahead and tell you, regardless of what McKenzie fans may say, the Rebel coaching staff and players aren't under estimating Riverside, or Westwood. I do know the coaching staff was at the Riverside game a few weeks ago so they already know what Riverside is capable of.

Now That Is A Stretch Saying That Of Ole Comer :thumb: But Yes I'm Aware Of That. And Of Course I'll Buy You A Hotdog. But Are You Aware that None Of Riverside's Wins Were Against A Team Rated Below 30 On The Power Rating Of CoachT? :lol: And Yes We Are Proud Of Him, No Matter Where He's From. Did You Know Our 2nd In Command Is From Adamsville? Now Go Figure? :thumb:

Ahhh, just numbers. I have said before. Numbers can make you a fool, a fool can make you numbers. That's why you play Friday nights under the lights, anything can happen.