McKenzie vs......Here we go...

VOLnWTN

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok butchie i know this has nothing to do with this thread but how do you think me and my boys will do against union city if we play them in the third round? that game would be in union city to b the way.

I wouldn't spot em' 21 or 28 pts like last time if there is anyway around it. Should be a good game if it aligns that way. I would be very shocked if it didn't. :flower:

ok butchie i know this has nothing to do with this thread but how do you think me and my boys will do against union city if we play them in the third round? that game would be in union city to b the way.

I wouldn't spot em' 21 or 28 pts like last time if there is anyway around it. Should be a good game if it aligns that way. I would be very shocked if it didn't. :blink:

yea we are gonna try to keep from doing that this time lol and idk where you are from mck wannab and if so good game by mck last night good luck the rest of the way. :flower:

U B correct. I B cross the creek. :flower: We sendin' the sod bill over there next week.

ok lol well good game last night. i really hope ya'll can win it in 2a and we win it in 1a i will be rooting for ya'll hope ya'll do the same for us. ya'll showed great sportsmaship so good luck rest of the way.

From what I saw and what was reported from the Biscuit, Huntingdon showed class and good sportsmanship Friday night. Good luck Huntingdon

GO REBELS!!!

thanks good luck to ya'll to and yes mck did have great sportamanship and as far as i kno we did to. good luck. and 25 evan rogers is a good ball player and is not the smack talking guy he is actually a hard nose football player and talks with his helmet and shoulder.

I Honestly Think Huntingdon Will Win It Again. With Last Game Your Coach , Being As Good As He Is, Obviously Saw Something That Opened A Flood Gate For The Mustangs And Ya'll Came Roaring Back For The Win. What That Means Is Your Coach Is Good, And Your Team Is Obviously Very Coachable To Make That Adjustment And Obtain The W. Because You Stopped Them Offensively, And Then Whooped The Piss Out Of Them. And That Is Nothing But Amazing To Be Able To Do That. But Hey Good Luck To The Mustangs. And About Next Year, I Might Be The One Congratulating You Guys While Swallowing Massive Ammounts Of Crow :popcorneater: And It's Odd, That Me And Some Others We're Commenting During The Game That 66 Was Impressive. {I Was Looking For Some Chicken Neck Wide Receiver With A 6 On His Jersey} Nice Job My Man. :evil:

Heck, if I had a nine iron, it would look alot worse that it does. I thought it looked more like a movie set from one of Duck's productions.

Now Butchie! You know you are the Hugh Hefner of the GayHawk. You got your nice little satin smoking jacket. Your flipflops and a stokie. In your line of work, you really need to know how smoke a stokie

Now Wannab Would Fit That Description Better Than Me. :popcorneater:

Hugh Hefner maybe.... but of the Gay Hawk, NO! I prefer "The Girls Next Door" version. :evil: However Butchie, I have seen you in Memphis with a blonde that had a ponytail. :lol:

Whats Rebel Field look like a day after the game? Somebody told me it looked like Butchie and V & T took up golf and beat it to death with a 9 iron. 8-)