McKenzie vs......Here we go...

VOLnWTN

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Westwood we know around here is in Paris. Can't buy booze in Carroll County ya know. :wacko:

If the bracket stays like it was earlier this morning before the TSSAA took it down, then I expect to see a McKenzie vs Friendship Christian in the Semis. But it appears that Riverside and Adamsville are in the way for now. Riverside is ala Huntingdon offense. I've seen more versions of the Wing T this year than I have winged birds. :blush:

Westwood Was Lucky To Get In But Someone Had To Be In It. :wacko: And Riverside Seems To Be Competitive. :blush: I Said Earlier In The Year They Hadn't Played Anybody But Seemed To Keep Winning. :blush:

Well Riverside did beat TCA 40-14 and Mckenzie only beat them 20-10 so I wouldnt start trash talking Riverside just yet cause you never know what might happen. you could be eating your words!

Westwood Was Lucky To Get In But Someone Had To Be In It. :wacko: And Riverside Seems To Be Competitive. :lol: I Said Earlier In The Year They Hadn't Played Anybody But Seemed To Keep Winning. :blush:

Well Riverside did beat TCA 40-14 and Mckenzie only beat them 20-10 so I wouldnt start trash talking Riverside just yet cause you never know what might happen. you could be eating your words!

He's a pretty big guy so he can take alot of eating and basing something on who they played and who we played is BS. We will look forward to them coming here. I promise you this, we aint TCA..... :blush:

Westwood Was Lucky To Get In But Someone Had To Be In It. :wacko: And Riverside Seems To Be Competitive. :lol: I Said Earlier In The Year They Hadn't Played Anybody But Seemed To Keep Winning. :blush:

idk what conditions the riverside-tca game was played in, but if i remember correctly, the Mck-TCA game was played in the same conditions as the Mck-Huntingdon game-floodlike conditions. so this might have been why the Mck-TCA game was so low scoring...but you cant compare scores against common opponents, teams constantly change throughout the season and all that matters is who shows up on friday :blush:

ok butchie i'm sure everyone from mck is about to eat me alive for posting this but i must say mck played great last night. if they play with the energy and excitment like they did when they played us they should beat anyone in 2a football easily and should be playing for a state title. and yes you are right when mck plyed riverside it was nice and dry when ya'll played them it was wet and muddy. good luck the rest of the year and hope ya'll win the whole thing ya'll have a good football team across the creek lol. :roflolk:

The only Westwood we know around here is in Paris. Can't buy booze in Carroll County ya know. :roflolk:

If the bracket stays like it was earlier this morning before the TSSAA took it down, then I expect to see a McKenzie vs Friendship Christian in the Semis. But it appears that Riverside and Adamsville are in the way for now. Riverside is ala Huntingdon offense. I've seen more versions of the Wing T this year than I have winged birds. :roflol:

Wannabe,

I sure hope you're wrong about that semi-final match-up. Personally, I'm hoping to meet Butchie and a few others on the day after Thanksgiving. We'll see. Both of us have a lot of work to do before then! Btw, glad to see the outcome of your game last night! Keep it going!

ok butchie i'm sure everyone from mck is about to eat me alive for posting this but i must say mck played great last night. if they play with the energy and excitment like they did when they played us they should beat anyone in 2a football easily and should be playing for a state title. and yes you are right when mck plyed riverside it was nice and dry when ya'll played them it was wet and muddy. good luck the rest of the year and hope ya'll win the whole thing ya'll have a good football team across the creek lol. :roflolk:

Hey Dude, Smack Is Smack. And We All Enjoy Talking It. I Feel Huntingdon Is A Good Team And Deserves The Position It Is In. I'm Impressed With the Way Ya'll Have Turned Around Ya'lls Team. It's A Compliment To The Coaches And The Players. And You Showing Some Real Class Posting This As You Have. Good Luck To You Young Man, And Good Luck To Your Team. And All This Talking Junk Was Done In Good Faith. Good Luck to The Mustangs, And I Look Forward to Jawing With Ya Next Year. But Thanks For Giving Me My Do. As I Would Have Done Had We Lost. :roflol:

Westwood Was Lucky To Get In But Someone Had To Be In It. :roflol: And Riverside Seems To Be Competitive. :roflol: I Said Earlier In The Year They Hadn't Played Anybody But Seemed To Keep Winning. :lol:

Well Riverside Hasn't Beat Anybody With Less Than A 30 Strength Ranking. :roflolk: