McKenzie vs......Here we go...

VOLnWTN

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, guys. We will be home until the semis if TC wins out. Then we would have to travel. In the TSSAA playoff by-laws, in odd number years, if the two teams are seeded equally, the top team in the bracket host. In even number years, the lower bracket team host. So, basically, we need TC to get upset somewhere for us to stay home all the way through. And of course, we have to take care of business ourself.

Congrats to the Rebels on a big win and a good year. Good luck in the playoffs and hope things continue to go your way. P.S. Butchie --- I seen last week where u said UC will win the next matchup with Mustangs? Changing ur mind? We are taking one game at a time and not talking---just waiting!!!!!!!!!!!! But I admit it's Hard!!!! Again, congrats on a good year. I have some good friends over that way and keep up with ya'll closely. Maybe someday we can all get back in the same class and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go UC

The only Westwood we know around here is in Paris. Can't buy booze in Carroll County ya know. :thumb:

If the bracket stays like it was earlier this morning before the TSSAA took it down, then I expect to see a McKenzie vs Friendship Christian in the Semis. But it appears that Riverside and Adamsville are in the way for now. Riverside is ala Huntingdon offense. I've seen more versions of the Wing T this year than I have winged birds. :thumb:

MK you guys should be ok against Riverside, hopefully we take care of our business so we can go at it!

What your guys lack in size they seem to have in heart! I think it will be a battle of two good teams !

Go Cardinals!