McKenzie vs......Here we go...

VOLnWTN

We know some about Riverside, but what about Westwood?

Manassas scrimmaged Westwood this summer - wasn't pretty. Westwood had 1 first down in 20 off plays, Man had 6 td's in 20 off plays and our tackle OC Brown almost decapitated one of the Westwood kids and the scrimmage was over.

They have a QB that is not bad and a tackle that made OC look little, but it didn;t make much difference and I wouldn't expect it to be any different Friday-

Yall might as well get ready for Riverside

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Westwood we know around here is in Paris. Can't buy booze in Carroll County ya know. :blink:

If the bracket stays like it was earlier this morning before the TSSAA took it down, then I expect to see a McKenzie vs Friendship Christian in the Semis. But it appears that Riverside and Adamsville are in the way for now. Riverside is ala Huntingdon offense. I've seen more versions of the Wing T this year than I have winged birds. :flower:

Wannabe,

I sure hope you're wrong about that semi-final match-up. Personally, I'm hoping to meet Butchie and a few others on the day after Thanksgiving. We'll see. Both of us have a lot of work to do before then! Btw, glad to see the outcome of your game last night! Keep it going!

You are correct Seven, I retract my remarks. I usually dont get the cart ahead of the horse but I suppose I was just playing out for possible Home games all the way. But correct, lots of football to be played before then. Just curious and hypothetically, if the two #1 seeds are in the semis, who hosts???? If TC had been a #2 seed then I would have put you guys in place of FCA cuz I figured the #1 seed would host all the way through. :wacko:

I think we are home all the way through. Its a odd number year. So if the two seeds are the same, it comes to us I believe. You at home or at Bethel?
Ok' date=' am I right in that we are home all the way through?[/quote']

Thats what I'm trying to figure out if two #1's are in the semis. B)

Oh Lord? Two Homo's Making A Date Arrangement Live On The T. :flower: You Seen It Here First Rebel Fans. :blink: The Owners Of The GayHawk. :wacko: Get A Room And Spare Us The Details. :wub:

ok butchie i'm sure everyone from mck is about to eat me alive for posting this but i must say mck played great last night. if they play with the energy and excitment like they did when they played us they should beat anyone in 2a football easily and should be playing for a state title. and yes you are right when mck plyed riverside it was nice and dry when ya'll played them it was wet and muddy. good luck the rest of the year and hope ya'll win the whole thing ya'll have a good football team across the creek lol. :blink:

Hey Dude, Smack Is Smack. And We All Enjoy Talking It. I Feel Huntingdon Is A Good Team And Deserves The Position It Is In. I'm Impressed With the Way Ya'll Have Turned Around Ya'lls Team. It's A Compliment To The Coaches And The Players. And You Showing Some Real Class Posting This As You Have. Good Luck To You Young Man, And Good Luck To Your Team. And All This Talking Junk Was Done In Good Faith. Good Luck to The Mustangs, And I Look Forward to Jawing With Ya Next Year. But Thanks For Giving Me My Do. As I Would Have Done Had We Lost. :flower:

thanks butchie looking forward to doing the same next year to lol. just hope to stop the year streak ya'll are on and if you still haven't figured out who i was i was #66. idk who this guy was but a guy from mck came up to me after the game last night shook my hand and told me i was the best offensive lineman he had seen all year. the evan rogers kid plays with class everyone i had talked to told me ran his mouth and stuff but i must say he played with class and great sportamanship last night congrats to mck on the district championship win good luck in the playoffs hope ya'll win it all. :wacko:

Now Butchie! You know you are the Hugh Hefner of the GayHawk. You got your nice little satin smoking jacket. Your flipflops and a stokie. In your line of work, you really need to know how smoke a stokie

Now Wannab Would Fit That Description Better Than Me. :blink:

Hugh Hefner maybe.... but of the Gay Hawk, NO! I prefer "The Girls Next Door" version. :flower: However Butchie, I have seen you in Memphis with a blonde that had a ponytail. :wacko:

Whats Rebel Field look like a day after the game? Somebody told me it looked like Butchie and V & T took up golf and beat it to death with a 9 iron. :wub: