Round 1 - White House Heritage vs. Mt Pleasant

wholder

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MP can hold on to the football they can be in the game all the way. The games they have lost this year and even some of the ones they have won they haven't secured the football. They do that and they can play with most teams. They do have a lot of talent and have shown it at times but need to put a full game together to keep up with most playoff teams. I'm sure by Friday the coaches will have them ready to go. If not......

MP coaching staff, lots of play off experence, Team fast and deep,plays lots of players. I think MP more battle tested, with out injuries early season ,7-3 maybe 8-2. MP has the best player, Jed Davis. MP wins this one.

oK THIS is all pretty bold...more battle tested uh dont know bout that ... best player...wow going out on a limb there. I don think so, on either accout.

But I guess that is why they PLAY THE GAME. Ya backed into a home field first round with a 5-5 record.

Mt.Pleasants D-fense gave up 246 points this season....Heritage gave up 115 and it Looks like you have a hard time against teams with good defense.

Heritage did have some issues with injured players this yr too...but now are pretty much 100 %

Heritage is still looking for the first playoff win of its young school history...White House Heritage is a new school in Robertson Co. They have made the playoffs 3 times in 7 yrs as a school. The team is HUNGRY to win a game in post season. I think this game may mean more to Heritage in some ways.

Good luck to both teams.

GO PATRIOTS.

MP coaching staff, lots of play off experence, Team fast and deep,plays lots of players. I think MP more battle tested, with out injuries early season ,7-3 maybe 8-2. MP has the best player, Jed Davis. MP wins this one.

oK THIS is all pretty bold...more battle tested uh dont know bout that ... best player...wow going out on a limb there. I don think so, on either accout.

But I guess that is why they PLAY THE GAME. Ya backed into a home field first round with a 5-5 record.

Mt.Pleasants D-fense gave up 246 points this season....Heritage gave up 115 and it Looks like you have a hard time against teams with good defense.

Heritage did have some issues with injured players this yr too...but now are pretty much 100 %

Heritage is still looking for the first playoff win of its young school history...White House Heritage is a new school in Robertson Co. They have made the playoffs 3 times in 7 yrs as a school. The team is HUNGRY to win a game in post season. I think this game may mean more to Heritage in some ways.

Good luck to both teams.

GO PATRIOTS.

Sounds like this one is gonna play out to be a good one. Good luck to both teams, just a day away.

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think we have ever played either of these two teams.

Mt Pleasant and Trousdale County have played each other three times:

1996, TC 49 mTp 0

1995, TC 55 mTp 7

1989, TC 22 mTp 9

Dang wholder!!! I should have known that! Heck, I played in two of those games. :thumb: My bad. :thumb:

:thumb: Too much time in K'ville, maybe?