indy @ arlington

ilovecfb3

Yep, Indy is the better team. There is and always will be a huge gap between Middle and West Tennessee football. Everyone down here knows that.

bmack I agree there is now, but why will there always be? Arlington we Trojans do not like you but we were pulling for you. We know the pain. Great Season for you guys.

To my Trojans we are proud of you!

Thanks. There has been for as long as I've been alive, so I figure it's a safe bet that there always will be. Football, really high school athletics in general, is just so much important up there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Indy is the better team. There is and always will be a huge gap between Middle and West Tennessee football. Everyone down here knows that.

bmack I agree there is now, but why will there always be? Arlington we Trojans do not like you but we were pulling for you. We know the pain. Great Season for you guys.

To my Trojans we are proud of you!

Thanks. There has been for as long as I've been alive, so I figure it's a safe bet that there always will be. Football, really high school athletics in general, is just so much important up there.

You are right, that is why we must change it. My team in Millington is working hard to do that. If you know of others that want to make it great please , let me know, we should share ideas. I believe it starts with a sense of community, which is why I am loving the MILLINGTON VS ARLINGTON thing.

"LET'S GO TROJANS"

You won. How about that sweep play? Ran it the whole 1st half, then all of sudden couldn't run it....3 pass plays. one dropped punt. That was the difference. You didn't want more. You and the rest of your arrogant people will get what you deserve from either Whitehaven or Whitestation. We will have the last laugh on you rich boys.

I was impressed with the class your kids showed during and after the game. I guess the school or the coaches taught them that, because you posters have absolutely no class. Good luck to your kids, you posters know where I think you need a kick.

ARLINGTON - ONE AND DONE repeat one and done a waste of a 10-0 number #1 seed - everyone let me har ya "OVERRATED OVERATED OVERATED......"

yep indeed welcome to WILCO football- yall couldnt beat a team that had no-region wins in conference yep none, zero ,zip - What does this tell me about Arlington and its conference? that its a weak region and yall play a pattycake schedule- while INDY buts heads week in and week out...

yep we need to fix the new playoff format, you need to reward teams that play a tought non-league sched.

have to love ONEFORTHETEAM and him calling INDY a bunch of rich kids - wow those indy kids are poor compared to brentwood kids

.... look at INDY Seigal, Oakland , MBA, Columbia ,and Lavernge

Arlington, like Millington, was the perfect host! Their volunteers were gracious, their facilities were amazing, and their BAND was fantastic! Arlington's band played songs that entertained us, like THRILLER (for those of you that don't know, that is a song performed by the late Michael Jackson in the 80s)!

Indy players and coaches showed up to play ! That's the Indy team that I know and LOVE! Now, let the excitement subside, because Indy has a week to prepare for Franklin!

Great game Indy! Congratulations! NOW, let's go get one from Franklin!

First I want to say Congrats to Independence. You guys have a great team and were better than us last night. I do wish that more fans would have came like at the Millington game two years ago, but it was still a great atmosphere all around. The fans heckled us the whole time we were warming up, but were all on the field to shake our hands after the game and the players especially #7 and #81 showed tremendous class after the game. When your kids do those types of things it is definitely a reflection of your coach and his staff. Good luck next week. As for our kids, hey 1-9 to 10-1, what a turnaround. Schedule or not. There were several times this year where these kids could have folded up. Millington, Bolton, Cordova and Craigmont were all close games and our kids refused to quit. This team was a very special team and these kids are why I love coaching so much because they were awesome all year, so hold your heads high guys. We had an awesome year and hopefully we have started a tradition of winning. Congrats on an awesome season. Go Tigers!!

You won. How about that sweep play? Ran it the whole 1st half, then all of sudden couldn't run it....3 pass plays. one dropped punt. That was the difference. You didn't want more. You and the rest of your arrogant people will get what you deserve from either Whitehaven or Whitestation. We will have the last laugh on you rich boys.

Good job Indy. Way to represent WILCO! I hate being called arrogant. I'd call our comments confident!

GO Bruins!

Hey Arlington fans, don't be too concerned with the idiotic musings of the Indy posters. Most of them are high school students & don't know the first thing about football schemes & strategy. As far as "Sarah Palin" posts, well we all know that poster (like the real one) will quit when the going gets tough on Indy.

Now to the game, I enjoyed the trip. Your school & facilities are beautiful too. I was surprised that we had a bit more size & about equal speed as you all. I really think the difference was the kickoffs & punting of Foster. The biggest series was the first. Indy held you all to 3 and out & got the ball after a punt just short of midfield. To me, it seemed that IHS had a shorter field to work with most of the game & moved the chains when they had to.

Excellent job to the Eagles & their coaching staff. Now lets go out and pay back Franklin.

In an earlier message, an Arlington fan complimented the IHS football team adn specifically mention # 81 and #7. The IHS football team has alot of Christians on the team and I believe that is reflected in their sportsmanship and respect. #7 and #81 should be commended for their behavior before, during, and after the game. By the way, they have great Sunday School teachers. I would also like to compliment the Arlington team and their fans. Everyone was very nice. You facilities are awesome. Congrats on your winning season! Now, IHS moves on to play the Franklin Rebels. I realize we are the underdogs but I believe that gives us an advantage. Because of that, our players will play with more PRIDE, PASSION, and POWER. Since Franklin beat us during the season in "our house", we're coming in full force to seek revenge in "your house". Beware of the moms with COWBELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzy "we had a bit more size & about equal speed as you all".

I'll agree with the size, but you are wrong about the speed. We had several burners, just didn't get them the ball deep. We missed a wide open wr in the 1st half and never really threw deep after. Also, we were deep, starting separate 11's on each side. Anyway, next year started, this one is history.