McMinn Central at CAK

charger05

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone needs to lose their job over this garbage! but anyway looking forward to the match-up of CAK and McMinn Central.

I still think that CAK should be on the bottom of the bracket away from Alcoa based on the TSSAA video, which is obviously useless now.....why should individuals be "trained" on stuff that can be changed at the drop of a hat..... :roflol:

I still think that CAK should be on the bottom of the bracket away from Alcoa based on the TSSAA video, which is obviously useless now.....why should individuals be "trained" on stuff that can be changed at the drop of a hat..... :roflol:

I'm not sure what you're hearing in the video,,but they only mention that the same district won't play in the first round. With Alcoa, CAK, Loudon, Kingston all in the same quad,,soembody had to be across from Alcoa.......And when an 8 team bracket is set up,,the 4 vs 5 game will be put across from the 1 vs 8, this is to try and give the #1 the easier path....Just because CAK maybe better than Bledsoe Co, doesn't really matter, because Bledsoe was a District champ and earned the #3 seed...

As for this game,,,McMinnn central defense has the athletes to cause trouble for pass heavy teams. Athletic DB's and a pass rush that can cause problems..Middle of the D line may be suspect...Offense has a mobile QB with big arm, athletic WR's.... They have had issues with penalties,,,mostly early in the season....

I think our CAK posters are all still in shock over the blatant baloney exercised by the good ol TSSAA this morning. If you listened to the webcast this morning, Childress was all fired up about the brackets and how they were going to result in teams playing different schools than normal--clearly he caved to pressure to change things not long after the broadcast was over. Anyway.

CAK runs 4 wide a lot-mixes up a quick, slashing run game some. Athletic QB and good O line. Four-six very good WRs with a couple of very fast ones. Kicking game one of best around(yes, he is a former soccer player). Defense strength is the run-very good dline and lbers. No big stars on this team-played very well together and worked very hard together in the off season.

You guys looked pretty good against Alcoa in the first quarter-kind of like us :lol: . Seriously, one of your WRs looks particularly tough. Should be good game. Come up early and get some good game food-hamburgers are pretty good and home made desserts are really good. New visitors locker room this year. Good atmosphere. Hope you have a good trip up.

I think McMinn Central will be a formidable opponent for CAK. Likewise, I believe CAK will present problems for the Chargers. It is a very tough draw for 2 good football teams with good records. The reward for the winner is a second encounter with Alcoa. I believe these 2 schools deserved better. Most teams won't even play Alcoa once, much less twice in a season. That's been CAK's fate the past 3 years and possibly a 4th. "Life isn't fair" was one of the first lessons I was taught and that lesson applies to this as well. Buckle 'em up boys and lets play ball.

I think our CAK posters are all still in shock over the blatant baloney exercised by the good ol TSSAA this morning. If you listened to the webcast this morning, Childress was all fired up about the brackets and how they were going to result in teams playing different schools than normal--clearly he caved to pressure to change things not long after the broadcast was over. Anyway.

CAK runs 4 wide a lot-mixes up a quick, slashing run game some. Athletic QB and good O line. Four-six very good WRs with a couple of very fast ones. Kicking game one of best around(yes, he is a former soccer player). Defense strength is the run-very good dline and lbers. No big stars on this team-played very well together and worked very hard together in the off season.

You guys looked pretty good against Alcoa in the first quarter-kind of like us :lol: . Seriously, one of your WRs looks particularly tough. Should be good game. Come up early and get some good game food-hamburgers are pretty good and home made desserts are really good. New visitors locker room this year. Good atmosphere. Hope you have a good trip up.

Thank you Warriors011. Central will play who they're told to play and play their best. See you on Friday night.

I'll admit that I am a little in shock over the way the brackets were handled. I have no problem with CAK moving to quad 2, AE moving to quad 1, or the way the seeding were determined. My issue is with the TSSAA not placing the 4 teams from district 4 the way their own material says they will be placed. There is no excuse for the mistakes made early this morning, but if you are going to change what you've already published, get it right according to your own materials. Pathetic.