McMinn Central at CAK

charger05

How well will McMinn Central travel? Our concessions director is asking me. We had a big crowd for the Alcoa game. Was told we ran out of hamburgers twice, trying to plan better this time. I'm already working on getting more trash cans for the visitors side. Our stadium is small but quaint, nice facilities. You'll be treated well.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How well will McMinn Central travel? Our concessions director is asking me. We had a big crowd for the Alcoa game. Was told we ran out of hamburgers twice, trying to plan better this time. I'm already working on getting more trash cans for the visitors side. Our stadium is small but quaint, nice facilities. You'll be treated well.

If weather is good, shouldn't be less then the support to the Alcoa game. Central has a large fan base.

I'm looking forward to hosting Central! I noted that they traveled well to the Alcoa game a couple of weeks ago. This should be a great match up between 2 very good teams. I think you'll enjoy your trip to Warrior Stadium. The food is great and the atmosphere is great too! Stadium is not big, but the facilities are very nice. There is a great playground connected to the visitor's side that your kids will enjoy.

Hey...I think I have this playoff bracket figured out....

CAK plays McMinn Central in the second bracket for a chance to play Alcoa because.....

If CAK would been in the bottom half aganist Bledsoe, then that would have been a #1 District finisher Bledsoe vs. #2 District finisher CAK, which wouldn't be fair to Bledsoe.

Well Maybe Bledsoe could have moved up to the top half but then that would have put CAK vs Loudon which cannot happen and it would have put CAK as a higher seed than Bledsoe and that cannot happen because Bledsoe was #1 and CAK was #2

If they moved both CAK and McMinn C to the bottom bracket then McMinn C would have been on the same side as Polk and according to the video you cannot have a #1 and #2 on the same side.

But if CAK is in the top bracket than the video is busted again..... :roflol::roflolk:

my suggestion....send Alcoa west :roflol: