McMinn Central at CAK

charger05

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a lot of smack over the past two seasons. This is the first thread that the smack is lips after tasting good food. LOL LOL It's a blessing to have good teams with good kids, good parents/fans getting together to play good football. I've coached 100s of soccer games I'm very competitive. You can play hard and play to win and be good sport at the same time.

Hey NUT: if you're a soccer guy you are coming to the right campus. Plenty of folks at CAK can talk at length about that round futbal. Our soccer teams have about as many state champion trophies in the trophy case as Alcoa does in football. Maybe we can meet and I'll buy you a burger. Bring Blitz with you so he can get some free food. I'm sure GVK would have offered but he's been banned from the concessions area after the fit he threw because they only offered regular mustard and not Grey Poupon. :roflol:

Hey FootballDad I wanted to let you know that my husband and I will be at the top of the stands. I'm the parent that brings my video camera and tripod to every game. I invite you and all these wonderful fans that posted on this thread to come introduce yourself. This will be our son's last season playing HS football, I want to meet anyone who has shared in these wonderful memory moments.

would love to see this senior class get a win in the playoffs.when these guys were freshman, the central program was a doormat. they have been a big part in turning the program in the right direction. go play hard guys. we will be behind ya. GO CHARGERS

They've worked hard. Put in LOTS of sweat and hours to make it this far. They've earned it. I hope they are rewarded with a win. GO CHARGERS :roflol:

would love to see this senior class get a win in the playoffs.when these guys were freshman, the central program was a doormat. they have been a big part in turning the program in the right direction. go play hard guys. we will be behind ya. GO CHARGERS

They've worked hard. Put in LOTS of sweat and hours to make it this far. They've earned it. I hope they are rewarded with a win. GO CHARGERS :roflol:

lets just let jamin kick a game winning 50 yard field goal...how that sound? hahaha

so what d1 school wants jamin?

lets just let jamin kick a game winning 50 yard field goal...how that sound? hahaha

so what d1 school wants jamin?

Probably all of them lol