McMinn Central at CAK

charger05

FootballDad, was it you who offered to buy this poor ol' guy a couple of chili dawgs, nanner puddin', etc? :roflolk:

Anyway, I'm planning on being up there aby 5:30 or 5:45. Would love to meet you - as well as some other brothers and sisters in Christ. How can I find you?

Blitz, you'll not meet better. :thumb:

BC is right, you won't meet better. Still, I'd get to the concession stand ahead of him just to be safe. :thumb:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTN BONE: All I have to say is................. :roflolk::thumb::thumb:

glad you got a kick out of that just speaking the truth apparently i am not very popular around some places close to home but anyway go big blue lets get by the first round this year boys.... you see that proper english up thier no ain't used lol

FootballDad, was it you who offered to buy this poor ol' guy a couple of chili dawgs, nanner puddin', etc? :roflolk:

Anyway, I'm planning on being up there aby 5:30 or 5:45. Would love to meet you - as well as some other brothers and sisters in Christ. How can I find you?

Sorry for the delayed response. I told Jamin's mom I'd look her up and say howdy. I'll be happy to meet you as well and get you some chili dawgs or a fresh grilled hamburger and some nanner puddin. If my cousin is working tonight I'll get her to put everything on GoVolsKnox account. :thumb: He is such a frequent customer he has an unlimited credit limit and a speed pass. :thumb: Have a safe trip.

FootballDad, was it you who offered to buy this poor ol' guy a couple of chili dawgs, nanner puddin', etc? :thumb:

Sorry for the delayed response. I told Jamin's mom I'd look her up and say howdy. I'll be happy to meet you as well and get you some chili dawgs or a fresh grilled hamburger and some nanner puddin. If my cousin is working tonight I'll get her to put everything on GoVolsKnox account. :thumb: He is such a frequent customer he has an unlimited credit limit and a speed pass. B) Have a safe trip.

Both of Jamin's parents are wonderful people that I have the honor of calling my friends. Looking forward to meting you, too, as you seem to appreciate that camraderie amongst the brethren is more important than anything. Naturally, since I know some of the Central player's and their parents, and even know some of the coaches (some fine Christian men, I might add), I'm hoping the Chargers prevail. I think the Charger coaches have impressed quite well on the team all week that they will be facing a VERY formidable opponent in CAK. Just looking how good of a game CAK gave Alcoa tells you how good they are.

The only school attire I have is McMinn County black and gold (from two decades ago when my Sons played there); Fairview Christian Academy blue and silver (from when my Daughter played there); and Meigs County orange and black (from when my Grandson played there)..........so one of the McMinn Central coaches is going to dress me for the game in Central's colors. So I'll be the purty one, who obviously likes to eat. :roflolk:

FootballDad, was it you who offered to buy this poor ol' guy a couple of chili dawgs, nanner puddin', etc? :thumb:

Sorry for the delayed response. I told Jamin's mom I'd look her up and say howdy. I'll be happy to meet you as well and get you some chili dawgs or a fresh grilled hamburger and some nanner puddin. If my cousin is working tonight I'll get her to put everything on GoVolsKnox account. :thumb: He is such a frequent customer he has an unlimited credit limit and a speed pass. :thumb: Have a safe trip.

Both of Jamin's parents are wonderful people that I have the honor of calling my friends. Looking forward to meting you, too, as you seem to appreciate that camraderie amongst the brethren is more important than anything. Naturally, since I know some of the Central player's and their parents, and even know some of the coaches (some fine Christian men, I might add), I'm hoping the Chargers prevail. I think the Charger coaches have impressed quite well on the team all week that they will be facing a VERY formidable opponent in CAK. Just looking how good of a game CAK gave Alcoa tells you how good they are.

The only school attire I have is McMinn County black and gold (from two decades ago when my Sons played there); Fairview Christian Academy blue and silver (from when my Daughter played there); and Meigs County orange and black (from when my Grandson played there)..........so one of the McMinn Central coaches is going to dress me for the game in Central's colors. So I'll be the purty one, who obviously likes to eat. :thumb:

you claim your youngest son? You are one good man!

Lord willing, I'll be in my spot. Up high on the bleachers and around the 50. I'll have cameras ready. Colors...too cold to care about the colors...I'll have on a warm coat. If you cut one arm NC blue runs. If you cut the other arm TN orange runs strong. I'll see everyone at the game. Kick off 7:00. GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Sorry for the delayed response. I told Jamin's mom I'd look her up and say howdy. I'll be happy to meet you as well and get you some chili dawgs or a fresh grilled hamburger and some nanner puddin. If my cousin is working tonight I'll get her to put everything on GoVolsKnox account. :lol: He is such a frequent customer he has an unlimited credit limit and a speed pass. :thumb: Have a safe trip.

The only school attire I have is McMinn County black and gold (from two decades ago when my Sons played there); Fairview Christian Academy blue and silver (from when my Daughter played there); and Meigs County orange and black (from when my Grandson played there)..........so one of the McMinn Central coaches is going to dress me for the game in Central's colors. So I'll be the purty one, who obviously likes to eat. :thumb:

Looking forward to meeting you and all the Chargers. The AD told me earlier that the gates should be open at 5PM today. I'll be there around 5:30, and I'll come look you up. I expect this to be a very good and closely contested game. See ya in about 3 hrs. :thumb: