Roy's Playoff Matchups From My Murphy Fair Book

Roy Dillard

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading in my book this morning about this Monterey and Eagleville matchup. My book says that Monterey has never won a playoff game. That means those boys will be trying real hard this week. I bet that coach is making those big ole lineman lift some weights and push that durn sled around this week so they will block better on Friday. You think I am joking but I am not. Let me ask you Monterey people a question. How fast do those runners run the 50 yard dash in? I was reading about that Boomer boy. He is a big ole runner. My book says he is 6 foot 2 inches and 225 pounds. Does that coach make him run some in practice with one of those parachutes on his back and ankle weights. That will make him real fast for the game Friday. You think it is a joke cause it is not. I was also reading some in my book about Eagleville. Those boys have only made it to the playoffs one time before and got beat. Whoever wins this game will be their first playoff win ever.

I have been reading in my book this morning about this Monterey and Eagleville matchup. My book says that Monterey has never won a playoff game. That means those boys will be trying real hard this week. I bet that coach is making those big ole lineman lift some weights and push that durn sled around this week so they will block better on Friday. You think I am joking but I am not. Let me ask you Monterey people a question. How fast do those runners run the 50 yard dash in? I was reading about that Boomer boy. He is a big ole runner. My book says he is 6 foot 2 inches and 225 pounds. Does that coach make him run some in practice with one of those parachutes on his back and ankle weights. That will make him real fast for the game Friday. You think it is a joke cause it is not. I was also reading some in my book about Eagleville. Those boys have only made it to the playoffs one time before and got beat. Whoever wins this game will be their first playoff win ever.

All I know Roy is that the National Guard brought over a bunch of them there parachutes to McKenzie this week and our friends at Gleason (the one's not in the Butchie haters club) brung us several tons of them fresh dug sweet taters that we taped on everbodies ankles. :blink:

Roy this is one heck of a website you got going here! I'm impressed! I know a guy who would like to advertise his ankle weight products on here. Can you make that happen; I know you can. Just send a letter in the mail to me and I'll go out and check my mail every day until it comes to my house. In this letter you're going to send me, tell me how to make this happen and then I'll give a letter to my postman and tell him to take it over to this ankle weight guy I was just telling you about. I hope we can do some sort of joint venture on here! This ankle weight guy sure is looking forward to doing business with you!

These are the kind of ankle weights he makes (he can make them to match any kind of football outfit):

0232.jpg

Roy this is one heck of a website you got going here! I'm impressed! I know a guy who would like to advertise his ankle weight products on here. Can you make that happen; I know you can. Just send a letter in the mail to me and I'll go out and check my mail every day until it comes to my house. In this letter you're going to send me, tell me how to make this happen and then I'll give a letter to my postman and tell him to take it over to this ankle weight guy I was just telling you about. I hope we can do some sort of joint venture on here! This ankle weight guy sure is looking forward to doing business with you!

These are the kind of ankle weights he makes (he can make them to match any kind of football outfit):

0232.jpg

Wow! I saw u Friday but you was talkin and had long britches on. Butchie didn't tell us you had them "purdy" legs. Do they come in Red & Gray. :blink:

Wow! I saw u Friday but you was talkin and had long britches on. Butchie didn't tell us you had them "purdy" legs. Do they come in Red & Gray. :blink:

wannab I don't remember you introducing yourself as wannab. Were you the one I was talking to about Chad Clifton?

The do come in Red & Gray and I forgot to mention that they are stackable so you can use more than one on each leg. You wind up looking like the Michelin man when you stack them but boy do you get real fast real quick. Oh and those aren't my legs, just some model this ankle weight guy hired.

wannab I don't remember you introducing yourself as wannab. Were you the one I was talking to about Chad Clifton?

The do come in Red & Gray and I forgot to mention that they are stackable so you can use more than one on each leg. You wind up looking like the Michelin man when you stack them but boy do you get real fast real quick. Oh and those aren't my legs, just some model this ankle weight guy hired.

Uh-Huh? :?:

ROY I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS BUT THE ANSWERS TO THE WORLD ARE NOT IN THIS BOOK I MEAN YOU ACT LIKE ITS THE TENNESSEE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL BIBLE ALOT OF STUFF IN THAT BOOK IS WRONG AND SPECULATION

Don't you go badmouthing Roy or his book ,Roy has did his homework all season and wants us to be informed. If there is something not in the book ,which Idoubt, Roy will find it. Lay off of Roy.

Negative, you was talkin to the South Pitt guys and just came by briefly to holler at ol' Butchie. Butchie pointed you guys out but i didn't want to rudely jump into the conversation. I'll catcha some time round.