Roy's Playoff Matchups From My Murphy Fair Book

Roy Dillard

somebody delete this thread please it is all nonsense

All of us long time Coacht,ers have taken a liken to Roy and his knowledge of all these teams. We'd be lost without his input.You just need to get you one of these books and do you're homework and you might be like Roy, You think I'm joking ,because I'm not.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be joking Grunt. I am going to call Grider tomorrow and ask him if this is true. That is double priced. You think I am joking but I am not.

I knew you'd think I'm joking, because I'm not.....straight from the T$$AA website. Somebody has to pay

for all the tireless efforts put into this new playoff system. :excl::angry: .

I thought they were joking, but they're not.

Phenom please don't delete this thread. I've been reading Roy's post all year. I had to sign up today just to make sure you don't delete his thread. I work at a sporting goods store and we are having a hard time keeping those ankle weights on the shelve. You think I'm joking because I'm not.

Sunbright vs Cloudland Game

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this game and Murphy does not think these teams are real good teams. They both have some big ole boys that will be able to knock a hole in the defense so the runners can run through the holes but they are not real fast boys. This game will be one by which team does the best job of knocking a hole for the runners to run through. Whichever runners run the best in the middle will win this game. Let me ask you a question. Do the coaches on these teams make the boys lift weights? They should be lifting alot of weights this week so they will be strong for the game on Friday. The team that has lifted the most will be stronger and probably win the game. You think im joking because im not. The team with the biggest and strongest boys will win this game. Let me ask you another question. How does a team that only won 3 games get to play at home? I dont think they should get to play at home if they are not a good team. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this Sunbright team got beat by Whitwell. I have seen Whitwell play and they aint no good. You think im joking about that but im not. They are a real bad team that has real bad players on the team and those real bad boys beat Sunbright so Sunbright must have some real real bad players if they lost to Whitwell. Let me ask you another question. Why dont that coach at Sunbright try more trick plays. They should do that trick play where a receiver gets the ball from the QB and then throws it across the field to another player and then that player throws it back across the field to the first receiver and then that first receiver throws it down the middle of the field to the QB that has run right down the middle. The team that can knock the most holes for the runners to run through will win this game. Those runners should run hard up the middle. The team that runs up the middle the best will win the game. I garuntee you that.

Well Roy? I Guess The Boys Over At Riverside And Adamsville Been Smoking Too Much Green Leafy. Because Looking At Thier Schedule They Been Whooping Up On Punks And Drunks. :thumb: You Think I Am Joking But I Am Not. Now Mckenzie Has Been Working Roy. Real Hard On Defense And Getting Stronger.

Ole Comer Is From Riverside, And Loves To Stick It To Em! :thumb:

Now Butchie you know we have been very respectful of you and those Rebels. YOu cannot show me one time where we been beating our chest about being in the playoffs. I can promise this when and if we get to play your team you will definately know we were there. We ill play hard and never quit no matter what the outcome is. WE are in the middle of building up our program and every little step is one closer to our goals. We will notoverlook anyone and we will definately fear no one. Forgive us if we believe. SO far I have not seen a 2a team that was that much beter and I have been to a lot of games and watched a lot of film. It all comes down to who executes when. Go ahead andrun us down we will see in the end. YOu might be right.

Let me ask you a question Cardfan. Is your team the team that has that real good defense player that is one of the top boys in the state and is suppose to be real smart too? I was reading in my book where he took his test and made a 27 on it. Why does that coach tell everyone when this real smart boy took a test and did not do real good on it. Let me ask you another question. Do you people let the coach talk about the grades that the boys make. If he was my son I would be mad if that coach was telling everyone about him making a bad test grade. You think im joking because im not. Murphy says you have a real good team but I dont like that coach talking bad about his player because he had a bad time and made a 27 on his test.

All Butchie is saying is that we have some big ol' boys that can knock a hole in that line. And if we knock alot of holes in the lines of the teams we play, we have some real fast runners that can get thru that hole quick. Roy's advice is nothing new to McKenzie, we have been liftin them weights and wearing them ankle weights for a while. :thumb:

Let me ask you a question Cardfan. Is your team the team that has that real good defense player that is one of the top boys in the state and is suppose to be real smart too? I was reading in my book where he took his test and made a 27 on it. Why does that coach tell everyone when this real smart boy took a test and did not do real good on it. Let me ask you another question. Do you people let the coach talk about the grades that the boys make. If he was my son I would be mad if that coach was telling everyone about him making a bad test grade. You think im joking because im not. Murphy says you have a real good team but I dont like that coach talking bad about his player because he had a bad time and made a 27 on his test.

yes we are the team that has that kid on our team. You should look for his film on youtube. He is a site to behold. Josh Carroll from Adamsville High School will play his heartout evry single down. We are proud of his acheivements in the class room and he practices with three ankle weights on each leg every day. You think I am joking but I am not. He is the type kid the would be D1 lock in SEC teams if he was just a little bit taller. We also have a good group of receivers that can run and catch. e have some big ole meat eaters acrossboth lines. The one spot would be our achilles heel would be our lack of...now if I tol ya that it would be doing your job now wouldn't it. We will be glad to play whoever it is determined that we must play wherever it is determined e must play. WE AIN'T SKEEREddd!!!! :thumb:

All Butchie is saying is that we have some big ol' boys that can knock a hole in that line. And if we knock alot of holes in the lines of the teams we play, we have some real fast runners that can get thru that hole quick. Roy's advice is nothing new to McKenzie, we have been liftin them weights and wearing them ankle weights for a while. :thumb:

NO disrespect intended for the REBELS, but you guys aint big. Very good ball team, but not big. I say again you guys are a good ball team but you are not big. Sometimes it is better to just have the kids that want to execute than it is to have the biggest boys.

Just using a "play on words" Cardfan. Its no fun unless you play along. :thumb: I gots some good friends down in Adamsville and they is some good peoples. And honestly I am proud for them and that community. Wasn't too many years ago they would tell me "we're gonna get clobbered again this weekend." but they aint sayin' it no more. :thumb:

NO disrespect intended for the REBELS, but you guys aint big. Very good ball team, but not big. I say again you guys are a good ball team but you are not big. Sometimes it is better to just have the kids that want to execute than it is to have the biggest boys.

My time to chime............What is the definition of big. We may not have any linemen over 6ft but we do have some beef up front, 280, 260, 250, 230 and 220. 3 of those squat over 500 lbs. and the other 2 squat 450. 4 of them bench 300 or better so to me that is big and I will also throw in that all run a 5 or under. You may think I'm joking but I'm NOT. Yes, we do not have the 6'3 or 6'4 300 lb boys, but I would put our boys against any team any time. Don't let that size fool you.........on second thought, please do.........

Oh! Snap! Roy! Now Adamsville Has Done Gone And Got Mad....But Cardfan Is Right None Of Adamsville Fans Has Not Said Anything Deragatory About The Rebels. And What I Said Was Not In Disrespect Or Running Down Adamsville Either. You Think I'm Joking But I Am Not. I Said They Was Feeling Good About Themselves. And Can You Tell Me Your Not? But make No Mistake About It It Will Be A Game You Remember. But Then Again All Of Them Are. :thumb: