Roy's Playoff Matchups From My Murphy Fair Book

Roy Dillard

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie maybe if your Rebels and my Pirates make it too Cookeville we could meet up and drink some of my hot cocoa together and read in my book some. I looked in my book and Murphy did not list anything about no durn secret weapon. Let me ask you a question. How fast is those runners? How fast do they run that 50 yard dash in? If they will wear those ankle weights this week in practice it will make them faster for the game next Friday.

It's Called A Defense Roy, You Think I'm Kidding But I Am Not. :roflol: And No Matter If Mckenzie Makes It Or Not I'm Coming To The Championships. Maybe We Could Have That Cocoa, And Read In Your Lil Book There. And Maybe Cheer On The Pirates Together. Unless They Play JoByrns. I'm A Big JoByrns Fan. You Think I'm Joking But I Am Not.

Butchie just bring you a cup and I will bring plenty of hot cocoa to those championship games in my Thermos. Let me ask you another question. Does that coach make those lineman push that durn sled around? That makes those boys block better on Friday night. You think I am joking but I am not. Let me ask you another question again. How fast do those runners from Mckenzie run that 50 yard dash in? If they would wear those ankle weights it would make their time better. I garuntee you that.

Butchie just bring you a cup and I will bring plenty of hot cocoa to those championship games in my Thermos. Let me ask you another question. Does that coach make those lineman push that durn sled around? That makes those boys block better on Friday night. You think I am joking but I am not. Let me ask you another question again. How fast do those runners from Mckenzie run that 50 yard dash in? If they would wear those ankle weights it would make their time better. I garuntee you that.
Dude seriously who runs 50 yard dash's lol.. they might but i thought we all ran 40??

LOL. After all the coaching clinics they've been to, I believe the McKenzie coaching staff knows quite a bit how to properly train their athletes. :roflol:

Big D, I would imagine all our ankle weights are water logged after Friday. I'm not joking. You think I am but I'm not. Will they will dry in less than 2 weeks?