Roy's Playoff Matchups From My Murphy Fair Book

Roy Dillard

Man Thanks Roy. I Knew You'd Have The Info. You People Think Roy's Joking But He Is Not. But Them Boy's Around Adamsville Are Really Feeling Good About Themselves Roy. Are You Sure They Aint Got More Than That? Because Some Of Them Been Hating On Ole Butchie Now. Like They Been Around The Playoff's Before. Please Roy Look In Your Book. And Help Ole Butchie Understand this Situation.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading some more in my book about their playoff and those boys have only made it to the semifinals twice. They have not had the best of luck in the playoffs. You think I am joking but I am not. Let me ask you a question. What are those boys from Mckenzie practicing on this week? I was wondering what Grider was making our boys do. I hope he has not been letting them take it easy this week. Grider if you are reading this make those boys lift some weights this week. We need them real strong for the playoffs. You think it is a joke cause it is not.

Well Roy? I Guess The Boys Over At Riverside And Adamsville Been Smoking Too Much Green Leafy. Because Looking At Thier Schedule They Been Whooping Up On Punks And Drunks. :thumb: You Think I Am Joking But I Am Not. Now Mckenzie Has Been Working Roy. Real Hard On Defense And Getting Stronger.

Ole Comer Is From Riverside, And Loves To Stick It To Em! :thumb:

Sorry I have not been able to give any updates on my website today. I had to go to that durn doctor again. Ever time I turn around that doctor is needing to see me for something. Let me ask you a question. How much will it cost to get in to these playoff games? I tried to call Grider today and ask him but he did not answer. I garuntee you they will ask a few more dollars for these game. I was also going to make sure Grider had those boys lifting some weights this week. We will need them real strong starting next Friday. You think I am joking but I am not.

Roy ,have you ever heard of burpees, if these coaches would make them do these with those ankle weights, they would be strong,fast and quick. They also need to jump rope hard and fast. I read about this in another book, Murphy Fair isn't the only one with a book.I think you need to broaden you're horizons Roy, You think I'm kidding , because I'm not.

Hey Roy, You Tell Your Doctor, If He Wants Updates On Your Murpy Fair Book. He Can Log On Here Just Like Everybodyelse. Now You Think I'm Joking But I Am Not. I've Been Lifting Weights, And It Won't Take Much For Me To Whoop A Doctor's Arse. Now You Think I'm Joking But I Am Not. But TSSAA @MakeABuck.com Will Probably Raise The Gates For Sure. As Soon As You Know Roy Plz Post It. :lol:

Hey Roy, You Tell Your Doctor, If He Wants Updates On Your Murpy Fair Book. He Can Log On Here Just Like Everybodyelse. Now You Think I'm Joking But I Am Not. I've Been Lifting Weights, And It Won't Take Much For Me To Whoop A Doctor's Arse. Now You Think I'm Joking But I Am Not. But TSSAA @MakeABuck.com Will Probably Raise The Gates For Sure. As Soon As You Know Roy Plz Post It. :lol:

Tickets for the Blue Cross Bowl are $12 ea. or $10 per person in groups of 10 or more.

Didn't find any info on the playoff games themselves. $10 wouldn't surprise me tho.

Anyone with an actual figure, post it so I can start saving up. You think I'm joking, because

I'm not....right Roy?