Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

First of all you aren't Coach Myers because a coach wouldn't get on here. Secondly this was said outside of the presence of your son, who may well have been there. Like I said, it's no big deal, but you all should just man up, say you messed up, and move on. The cover-up is worse than the "diarrhea itself". Just win the game and you will be a prophet. Lose it and YOU will be the joke. If you are Coach Myers then why aren't you at practice, or is HC so "beatable" that you don't need to even practice, or is the team practicing while you watch film of Gallatin/NW?

I would quit posting if I were you b/c you are acting like a TOOL now.....

Who is YOUR team? Who are YOU to be calling names? You want to talk about the game then let's talk about the game, but I don't need to be lectured by YOU!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is funny that you, therealgame, is the one lecturing all of us on this subject. Mr. therealgame, how long have you been a patriot fan? Reason I ask, is a true die hard patriot fan would not have to make up lies about a good man to make themself feel better. You said it was a fact that it was Southerland and Myers. When proven wrong you back tracked and told people to man up. Man up for what? How can someone man up to something that is false. Southerland was not at the meeting, and that is proven. What is your deal with him? How has this man wronged you so much to lash out and create a false statement about him? You described the person as a muscle tall man, but what did he look like in the face or did he wear them ugly glasses in his hair as he always does? Guess that is Chris's trademark, sunglasses on his head even in the dark. Unpredictable, but the man is a good guy that would give the shirt off his back for anyone, and that includes your beloved Gaddis. He looks up to Gaddis, and you should ask your head coach about Chris's character. May change the way you create negative rumors on someone trying to just be peaceful and coach!

:thumb:

It is funny that you, therealgame, is the one lecturing all of us on this subject. Mr. therealgame, how long have you been a patriot fan? Reason I ask, is a true die hard patriot fan would not have to make up lies about a good man to make themself feel better. You said it was a fact that it was Southerland and Myers. When proven wrong you back tracked and told people to man up. Man up for what? How can someone man up to something that is false. Southerland was not at the meeting, and that is proven. What is your deal with him? How has this man wronged you so much to lash out and create a false statement about him? You described the person as a muscle tall man, but what did he look like in the face or did he wear them ugly glasses in his hair as he always does? Guess that is Chris's trademark, sunglasses on his head even in the dark. Unpredictable, but the man is a good guy that would give the shirt off his back for anyone, and that includes your beloved Gaddis. He looks up to Gaddis, and you should ask your head coach about Chris's character. May change the way you create negative rumors on someone trying to just be peaceful and coach!

:thumb:

If you will check back to the origin of this stuff about what was said at the meeting you will see that it wasn't me. I read it on here like everyone else. I have since checked to find out who the sources were and believe that it happened,which I continue to say is not tragic or any real big deal. The sources would not have made it up. The denials make it more likely to be true. It's not a matter of character. I have no reason to question the character of any of the coaches involved. If it is TOTALLY true (which I truly doubt), then it still does not call the character of anyone into question. It is simply a case of a coach, maybe two, speaking when they should have been listening. He, or they, had no idea who was listening, and it got to people that they (or he) didn't intend to ever hear it. I am sure they will be more careful in the future.

You still reference that it was true. So Southerland was at home and at the meeting at the same time. If this is a fact, as you say, then get the facts about the story right. Your sources still place Southerland and Myers at a meeting together. Correct! Last I checked, Southerland was at home. Correct! So "(HE)" could have not been talking about Henry County with Coach at a meeting he was not present at. Correct! Which makes the statement on this website false. So obviously your sources were wrong. Ask your sources what these gentlemen looked like, wearing, and truly said. Trust me, Southerland has no problem telling people how he feels. Just ask him, and he will talk your ear off. You obviously do not know him, and should not be spreading false information about him! Is this not a form of slander? Does this not break CoachT board rules? Just checking!

Coach Myers is to good of a coach and has to much class to say anything of the nature of these rumors. Saw HC's lack of class when Hillsboro spanked them in the playoffs last year.

Who do you think you are slinging mud all year long?!?!? Is that your definition of class? Man, you must be the cream of the crop over there in Burro Town. Shows alot of class sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong too! If my memory serves me correctly, there was much class shown by Henry County in a NARROW defeat last year. Seems like I remember some of the Hillsboro parents tailgating with us outside of Koen(sp?) Stadium. They were very nice, we were very nice.

So how does 3-7 feel this year? Maybe we'll get a rematch in Cookeville this year...

And maybe your wife will get a job at the chicken farm homer. Your fanns were rude and disrespectful.

Coach Myers is to good of a coach and has to much class to say anything of the nature of these rumors. Saw HC's lack of class when Hillsboro spanked them in the playoffs last year.

And what lack of class did you see in the "7 point spanking"?

You know you are a real winner when your first name is embrodered on your work shirt. You and the rest of the homers trash talked for weeks.....hope you sit home and watch wrestling again this year during the finals.

You know you are a real winner when your first name is embrodered on your work shirt. You and the rest of the homers trash talked for weeks.....hope you sit home and watch wrestling again this year during the finals.

hahaha....you're an idiot.

Henry County is not the end of the world but you can see it from there...I'm amazed you know how to type? Shouldn't you be out gathering road kill for dinner?

Henry County is not the end of the world but you can see it from there...I'm amazed you know how to type? Shouldn't you be out gathering road kill for dinner?

No I already did that. When did "I'm amazed you know how to type?" become a question and "embrodered" become a word?

You still reference that it was true. So Southerland was at home and at the meeting at the same time. If this is a fact, as you say, then get the facts about the story right. Your sources still place Southerland and Myers at a meeting together. Correct! Last I checked, Southerland was at home. Correct! So "(HE)" could have not been talking about Henry County with Coach at a meeting he was not present at. Correct! Which makes the statement on this website false. So obviously your sources were wrong. Ask your sources what these gentlemen looked like, wearing, and truly said. Trust me, Southerland has no problem telling people how he feels. Just ask him, and he will talk your ear off. You obviously do not know him, and should not be spreading false information about him! Is this not a form of slander? Does this not break CoachT board rules? Just checking!

From people who know Southerland it sounded like it was him. If he wasn't there then it wasn't him. As I said the denials make it more likely to be true. There is no malicious intent so no it is not slander. Some Springfield coaches said some things they wish they hadn't said and now they are running for cover. It is all too obvious. Let it go and just don't do it again. Learn from this. Your denials are equivalent to a confession and it's not that big of a deal.

Who is your team and when were they close to the finals?