1A, Quad3 - Who goes where?

Shep

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, by my estimation Wayne Co. is the number 1 seed over Jo Byrns. Wayne Co. now has 5 wins over teams winning at least 50% of their games (tie breaker #1) JB has 4.

WC's wins over teams winning at least 50% of their games:

Chester Co. (5-5)

Mt. Pleasant (5-5)

Cornersville (5-5)

Perry Co. (6-4)

Collinwood (6-4)

JB's wins over teams winning at least 50% of their games:

Cascade (7-3)

White House Heritage (7-3)

East Robertson (8-2)

Harpeth (5-5)

In the last week of the season Mt. Pleasant and Cornersville got their 5th win and got to .500. The only other team that JB beat that was even close was Heath Ky. who finished 4-5 and apparently only played 9 games. Had they played a 10th game and won, JB would have gotten the 1 seed. It is what it is, time to get it on!!!

Q3 should look like this

1. Wayne Co.

2. Jo Byrns

3. Perry Co.

4. Collinwood

5. Cornersville

6. McEwen

3 will play 6 and 4 will play 5 even though they're from the same district. I'm pretty sure JB is ready to show folks in this quadrant who the #1 seed is. :popcorneater:

i don't agree with the earlier listing of seeds mcewing is an automatic qualifier so the will be much higher than seed 6 even if there record is terrible they will probably play cornersville the 5 seed cause perry county should be below cville due to the head to head lost on there part but heck if i know GO DAWGS!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

True, I didn't take the "automatic qualifier" into consideration. They get the 4 seed, Cwood 5, and Cville 6.

i don't agree with the earlier listing of seeds mcewing is an automatic qualifier so the will be much higher than seed 6 even if there record is terrible they will probably play cornersville the 5 seed cause perry county should be below cville due to the head to head lost on there part but heck if i know GO DAWGS!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

Even though the Dawgs beat PC, the Vikings have fewer district loses (Wayne County, Cornersville). While Cville has lost to Collinwood, WC, and Mt. Pleasant. So Perry County should be seeded higher :evil:

d/a has it up wc1 jb2 mc vs cw pc vs cv this sucks for jb

D.A. of the decade!

#1WC plays the winner of #4Mactown-#5Cwood

#2JB plays the winner of #3PC-#6Cville

well this is the messed up thing i have ever seen in my life with some other real chioce word's. the # 1 team in the state end's up seeded #2. how do thay come up with this junk ,,,,oh well maybe this will fire jb up and get out there and kick butt really good now. take no mercy on anyone

so does this mean jb will have to travel again this yr