Playoff Game 1: Blackman vs McGavock @ The Inferno

StorkMontgomery

Burned them up? You call fumbling into the enzone burning them up? I call it a lucky break!!! I assure you that you will need more than a lucky break next week...that is if you get by McGavock...

"THIS IS A REPEAT POST I MADE AFTER SOMEONE SAID THEY LOOKED FOR WARRIOR DAD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT BUT WAS NOT SURE WHO HE WAS AND WAS WONDERING WHAT COLOR RAINSUIT HE HAD ON...I'M SO GLAD I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM" :)

actually met warrior dad...he was wearing a pink rainsuit with yellow and green flowers on it...was about 70 years old...had black horned rimmed glasses on...his pocket radio in hand, a plastic pen holder in his pocket full of pens...and the whole game he kept yelling... "WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH YOU"...i went over to him to introduce myself...he was a little shy at first but i told him i was there to make friends...after a little chit chat...he said he was hungry and would i buy him a hotdog...so i bought him a hot dog and a coke and a snicker's bar...after the game i told him it was okay...and he kept mumbling something...after several times of me asking him what he was saying...he said: "what will i say on CoachT"...and i told him...don't worry about CoachT...i'll be glad to get on here and tell them what a nice man you are and how much you love your warriors...he hugged me and we departed! So here i am doing what i said i would do for my new friend "Mr. Warrior82dad"!

PBD ;)

I offered to meet any of you last friday night and told you all right where I would be at but all the mouths and slams, no one seemed to show up from Blackman? Step up and meet me and I will give you something to mumble about!!!

i am hurt mr. warrior dad that you would not admit us meeting and deeply connecting last friday night... :thumb: and in two weeks, if we get to play each other again...i'll buy you some more food and bring you a box of band new pens for your nice plastic pen holder! blessings...PBD :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burned them up? You call fumbling into the enzone burning them up? I call it a lucky break!!! I assure you that you will need more than a lucky break next week...that is if you get by McGavock...

"THIS IS A REPEAT POST I MADE AFTER SOMEONE SAID THEY LOOKED FOR WARRIOR DAD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT BUT WAS NOT SURE WHO HE WAS AND WAS WONDERING WHAT COLOR RAINSUIT HE HAD ON...I'M SO GLAD I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM" ;)

actually met warrior dad...he was wearing a pink rainsuit with yellow and green flowers on it...was about 70 years old...had black horned rimmed glasses on...his pocket radio in hand, a plastic pen holder in his pocket full of pens...and the whole game he kept yelling... "WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH YOU"...i went over to him to introduce myself...he was a little shy at first but i told him i was there to make friends...after a little chit chat...he said he was hungry and would i buy him a hotdog...so i bought him a hot dog and a coke and a snicker's bar...after the game i told him it was okay...and he kept mumbling something...after several times of me asking him what he was saying...he said: "what will i say on CoachT"...and i told him...don't worry about CoachT...i'll be glad to get on here and tell them what a nice man you are and how much you love your warriors...he hugged me and we departed! So here i am doing what i said i would do for my new friend "Mr. Warrior82dad"!

PBD :)

I offered to meet any of you last friday night and told you all right where I would be at but all the mouths and slams, no one seemed to show up from Blackman? Step up and meet me and I will give you something to mumble about!!!

i am hurt mr. warrior dad that you would not admit us meeting and deeply connecting last friday night... :thumb: and in two weeks, if we get to play each other again...i'll buy you some more food and bring you a box of band new pens for your nice plastic pen holder! blessings...PBD :)

wow.. :D

"THIS IS A REPEAT POST I MADE AFTER SOMEONE SAID THEY LOOKED FOR WARRIOR DAD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT BUT WAS NOT SURE WHO HE WAS AND WAS WONDERING WHAT COLOR RAINSUIT HE HAD ON...I'M SO GLAD I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM" :)

PBD ;)

i am hurt mr. warrior dad that you would not admit us meeting and deeply connecting last friday night... :thumb: and in two weeks, if we get to play each other again...i'll buy you some more food and bring you a box of band new pens for your nice plastic pen holder! blessings...PBD :D

Win or lose Patton Boy...I will meet you in the center of the field next friday night after the game and we will see who is man enough to come from behind the screen and meet face to face!!!!

not me warriordad...i'm a lover and not a fighter...i learned years ago that REAL MEN do not handle their dis-agreements with their fist...but with words...good conflict...honesty...understanding...forgiveness...and sometimes agree to disagree but to ultimately respect the person because they (even you) are made in the image of God...

i'll let the boys do the hitting...and win or lose...i have alot of respect for Coach A and his players...and will be the FIRST to congradulate Riverdale if they beat us...if we get their to play the game as we all are anticipating...

25 years ago...i'd probably have taken you up on your proposal...and...i'm a pretty big ole fella...but no more...hope you have a great day...! and...i've just been messin with ya on here...no harm intended...just a few laughs! this is just chit chat about high school boys doing what they love...i just happen to be a blaze fan and 7AAA fan if we lose out!

p.s. a word of wisdom...it's probably not wise to physically threaten someone on a public forum and if i'm correct...it is against Coach T rules... dry.gif

"THIS IS A REPEAT POST I MADE AFTER SOMEONE SAID THEY LOOKED FOR WARRIOR DAD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT BUT WAS NOT SURE WHO HE WAS AND WAS WONDERING WHAT COLOR RAINSUIT HE HAD ON...I'M SO GLAD I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM" :angry:

PBD :angry:

i am hurt mr. warrior dad that you would not admit us meeting and deeply connecting last friday night... :popcorneater: and in two weeks, if we get to play each other again...i'll buy you some more food and bring you a box of band new pens for your nice plastic pen holder! blessings...PBD :angry:

wow.. :hungry:

you bring your pens and Ill put them where they belong.....up your....!!!

Wow!!! OUCH GUYS!!

The last I read this was all about Blackman vs McGavock @ The Inferno.

Lets get back to this game and save that stuff for ......I don't know.........never.

Blackman Blaze has looked very focused this week so far during practice. I would say SHARP!!

Hoping for great weather and an even better game. Would be nice for a running clock in 4th qtr, I would like to attend the free scheduling clinic on Saturday morning.

not me warriordad...i'm a lover and not a fighter...i learned years ago that REAL MEN do not handle their dis-agreements with their fist...but with words...good conflict...honesty...understanding...forgiveness...and sometimes agree to disagree but to ultimately respect the person because they (even you) are made in the image of God...

i'll let the boys do the hitting...and win or lose...i have alot of respect for Coach A and his players...and will be the FIRST to congradulate Riverdale if they beat us...if we get their to play the game as we all are anticipating...

25 years ago...i'd probably have taken you up on your proposal...and...i'm a pretty big ole fella...but no more...hope you have a great day...! and...i've just been messin with ya on here...no harm intended...just a few laughs! this is just chit chat about high school boys doing what they love...i just happen to be a blaze fan and 7AAA fan if we lose out!

p.s. a word of wisdom...it's probably not wise to physically threaten someone on a public forum and if i'm correct...it is against Coach T rules... dry.gif

No one ever said anything about fighting...I guess thats your mentalitiy. As I said last week, I would be there to shake the hand of the winner but no one showed up...

warrior82dad, do you realize how much you sound like a girl in all of your posts? dry.gif

"IF" you really are a R'dale fan then you are an embarrasment, but frankly I do NOT think you are.[/quote

Just keep hiding behind your words and a screen and living your fantasy about me being a girl....I hear you like your men that way!!!

warrior82dad, do you realize how much you sound like a girl in all of your posts? dry.gif

"IF" you really are a R'dale fan then you are an embarrasment, but frankly I do NOT think you are.[/quote

Just keep hiding behind your words and a screen and living your fantasy about me being a girl....I hear you like your men that way!!!

Name is Mike Skidmore and I have scraped better off my shoe! Not hard to spot. 6'4" and 220 pounds and usually have a FBI hat on that I got while teaching their snipers.

As to what I usually do I got to watch my son all day as he was loading ambulances at Ft Hood on both Fox and CNN. He was on the reaction team that went in with the SWAT team from Kileen.

Now that I am not hid you want to actually tell folks yours? I thought not! I would write what I really feel but it is not allowed on this family board.