Happy Valley at GP

harley04

I know nothing about Happy Valley this year, do know in 08 they kept GP from a 10-0 season with a 24-14 win at happy valley.It may have been GP's only conference loss the whole 5 yrs they were in it.I know the GP field has'nt recovered and it rained all day Sat. I saw that HV had 5 wins were any againist better than 500 teams.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know nothing about Happy Valley this year, do know in 08 they kept GP from a 10-0 season with a 24-14 win at happy valley.It may have been GP's only conference loss the whole 5 yrs they were in it.I know the GP field has'nt recovered and it rained all day Sat. I saw that HV had 5 wins were any againist better than 500 teams.

No. They beat Johnson Co. Friday who is 5-5.

dont know much about happy valley either but going on how they ust to be, this will be a very close game. through the years in the old region, it didnt matter how good or bad happy valley was and the same for gp, most years gp was better but every year it was a great game,there was years when happy valley wasnt very good and gp was undefeated and it was very close,i think gp will get the win but happy valley will play their socks off. and by the way, in 05-06,cumberland gap,happy valley and south greene beat gp, just though i would let ya know :roflol: lol

dont know much about happy valley either but going on how they ust to be, this will be a very close game. through the years in the old region, it didnt matter how good or bad happy valley was and the same for gp, most years gp was better but every year it was a great game,there was years when happy valley wasnt very good and gp was undefeated and it was very close,i think gp will get the win but happy valley will play their socks off. and by the way, in 05-06,cumberland gap,happy valley and south greene beat gp, just though i would let ya know :roflol: lol

Not in 06 GP was 10-0 in regular season.

Happt Valley has some big boys and hit hard on D. A friend of mine who helps coach them told me they were more pass orentiented this year than in years past. When North played them it was called the mud bowl. The field was sloppy the 1st 1/2 then it poured down for the whole 12 minutes of half time. After the 1/2 walking was an effort in the middle of the field. There was no pass game and just about no run game. It got to be a mean hard hitting brawl. By the end of the game the playes and refs all looked like they had on the same color uniforms. Happy Valley has a good QB and a good tight end along with a defense that comes after you. GP should win but you will know you were in a game. GOOD LUCK AND SAFE PLAY TO BOTH TEAMS.

GO RAIDERS

its going to be a great game. it was a great game last yr. i was the running back for happy valley and it was the best feeling in the world to beat GP at home. all 4 yrs i started it was circled on each teams sch. for a conference championship possibilty. hv has went to a more balanced off. with still a tough D. I havent missed a game this yr b/c of playing baseball at a local college and they've been in every game except for Elizabethton. Which dropped from 4a so now there finally able to compete. but the game will be close i think. but i'm going with gp due to a injury to hv's starting qb. gp22 hv18

One thing that is always an issue is staying healthy for for 10 ,11,12 games especially for small schools like GP, and HV.Last year GP lost thier QB, who is now on the traveling team at clemson, year befour ML who went to carson newman.So far GP is still healthy, and they expect a good game most of the players are still there who lost last year.

its going to be a great game. it was a great game last yr. i was the running back for happy valley and it was the best feeling in the world to beat GP at home. all 4 yrs i started it was circled on each teams sch. for a conference championship possibilty. hv has went to a more balanced off. with still a tough D. I havent missed a game this yr b/c of playing baseball at a local college and they've been in every game except for Elizabethton. Which dropped from 4a so now there finally able to compete. but the game will be close i think. but i'm going with gp due to a injury to hv's starting qb. gp22 hv18

Lets get it strait betsy had been playing up in 4a but they should have been playing 3a were they belonged.

hey milliganbaseball, how was the feeling to lose to a so called "dirty" loudon team at home to end your football career? sorry kind of harsh, but how do you think we feel when you call us the dirtiest team you have ever played? our players are more respectful than most. if you dont believe me, im sure almost all CAK and Alcoa players and parents will say the same. when you talk about dirty, look back to HV in the loudon game last year using racial words towards our black players. who is dirty then?