Happy Valley at GP

harley04

HV called North a dirty team this year when we beat them in the mudbowl. To be very honest all I saw was two offences slowed down to the point big hits were easy to make on BOTH SIDES. Their players would not even shake our boys hands after the game. I don't blame that on the children. Some times we seem to lose sight of why sports are in schools. But any way GOOD Luck to both teams Play safe and hard.

GO RAIDERS

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HV called North a dirty team this year when we beat them in the mudbowl. To be very honest all I saw was two offences slowed down to the point big hits were easy to make on BOTH SIDES. Their players would not even shake our boys hands after the game. I don't blame that on the children. Some times we seem to lose sight of why sports are in schools. But any way GOOD Luck to both teams Play safe and hard.

GO RAIDERS

Everybody who plays happy valley says the same thing about them.They are the worst when it comes to running there mouth and sportsmanship.You have to learn thats just the way they are and they are not going to change.

I haven't heard any GP players or fans say anything negitive about HV sportsmanship, I;m sure it will be a very good game, but I don't see HV scoring over 1 td, GP has had only 3 rushing tds and 3 passing tds scored on them in 10 games, but who knows. I say 21-0 gp.

Don't know about everybody complaining about HV. May be right unless HV isn't like their BB team.

Congrats to GP on doing what it took to get the win, Happy valley def. was very good, that no.50 was a beast chased down the GP running back from behind.GP's tailback did'nt practice thur. with bad ankle and it showed.GP's defense has been the bright spot all year, there Off. has got to find a way to score more points or there playoff run will be cut short.

GO RAIDERS

Everybody who plays happy valley says the same thing about them.They are the worst when it comes to running there mouth and sportsmanship.You have to learn thats just the way they are and they are not going to change.

Aren't you an Elizabethton fan? A fan of the same Elizabethton team whose players huddle together before the game and chant "We own this ****"? The same Elizabethton team whose coach called for an onside kick leading 41-6? Yeah, you guys are the very definition of sportsmanship. Let's just admit that we all do things that we regret later and remember it's just a game and these are kids we're talking about here.

To GP: That was a very tough defensive struggle. I can see why teams have had so much trouble scoring on you this season. Congrats on the win and best of luck next week against Austin-East.

GO RAIDERS

Aren't you an Elizabethton fan? A fan of the same Elizabethton team whose players huddle together before the game and chant "We own this ****"? The same Elizabethton team whose coach called for an onside kick leading 41-6? Yeah, you guys are the very definition of sportsmanship. Let's just admit that we all do things that we regret later and remember it's just a game and these are kids we're talking about here.

To GP: That was a very tough defensive struggle. I can see why teams have had so much trouble scoring on you this season. Congrats on the win and best of luck next week against Austin-East.

I have friends who have kids playing at happy valley that say the same thing . Happy valley ran there mouth and got what they deserved .

I'm not saying that anyone from Happy Valley hasn't said things they shouldn't. I'm just saying don't put Elizabethton up on some pedestal when they do the exact same things you're complaining about HV doing. Just because you think the other team "deserves" it doesn't make it classy. I'm sure you're just going to be stubborn and not even consider the other side, but I gave it a shot.

All we heard at H and S hunting all week from players and fans was happy valley was going to kill betsy and that we were overrated. Sullivan north said happy valley would not even shake hands after the game. That like last year in basketball the happy valley student body including mark norman boy sat behind our players at a home game and taunted and yelled science hill reject and other things i cant repeat. Well i see that they have a couple of science hill players on there team this year.I wonder if there rejects too.I never said elizabethton has never done anything wrong of course they have but happy valley goes way overboard.

Why does EHS get their coaches from HV? That drives me nuts. If you want to get better as a program get a coach from someplace that has had some success. No offense to HV but their football program has not been good in ages and even the die hards have to admit that. Ogg has been a good hire. Last year I thought boy send him back but he has turned EHS D around and they are the reason for all the success this season.