Millington vs Wooddale

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im from t-county and the name is James....can see now that this coacht stuff is gonna get addicting but hey at least it something to keep me away from the wife for awhile...now of i can only figure these dang smiley things out to my right....

ha , ha :thumb:

The mistakes made had nothing to do with Arlington but everything to do with the Trojans discipline or lack of.

I am so tired of hearing this from certain Millington fans. I really hope you are referring to things other than turnovers, because if you don't think Arlington had anything to do with those turnovers, you suck at watching football.

Sorry I have offended you BMack and your tigers. If you would have someone read you my post maybe you would understand that I was not taking anything away from the Tigers win. It's almost like you can't believe ya'll won. They did what they had to do to win and it worked. Arlington won Millington lost. Arlington was the better team. It's going to be ok. I don't know what else to say so not to upset you. :cry: I will say that was some unique defensive strategy from the Tigers. I can't say that I have ever seen a game plan to where you intentionally let the Offense smack you in the mouth up and down the field and then at the very last minute "BANG"! you cause them to turn the ball over. And not just once but three times. Very impressive. :lol: Us Trojans aren't a very good team so if we were to try that "D" we might want to try to cause a TO as soon as we could and not let the offense think they were beating us. :lol::lol: I'm sorry. :thumb: I tried to seriously talk football but you bring out the funny in all of us. Chill out dude, Ya'll really are a pretty good football team. I promise. Good luck this week!

hey aint this thread about millington and wooddale....anyways i aint got a dog in this fight, but the thing is i have been reading on here for a bit about this game between arlington and millington....it seems that some of the millington fans cant believe they lost to this young team and some of the arlington fans keep defending them cause they think they aint getting any respect....hey everybody arlington won the daggum game..who cares by how many points or turnovers or how many yards they gave up or whatever.....its over and arlington won...come on intelligent millington fans back me up...its playoff time and this is millington and wooddale's thread so lets stop hijacking it...i was pulling for millington in that one game but hey arlington was clearly the better team if they won the game.

Hey man i am just a lover of high school football....maybe wrong choice of words but ya know what i mean....just came from the corner store and maybe could not wait to get home before i got into the merchandise if ya know what i mean...if i knew how to sue these dang smiley things that woulod have been the perfect time huh? hehe.....anyway GO TROJANS!!!

If you'll notice, I only quoted one sentence from your whole post. That's all I was commenting on. You guys said the same thing after the turnover fest against Craigmont last year. "Craigmont had nothing to do with those turnovers." But anyway, let me apologize. I'm sorry for trying to argue with any of you. Arlington lucked out on Millington's turnovers, penalties and bad tackling. It had nothing to do with Arlington. If Millington loses a game, it's because they lost it and not because their opponent beat them. I'm getting the hang of how this works now. For a minute I forgot that this was a message board for fans and other people who think they understand football. People who actually do understand football are just wasting keystrokes on this site. I apologize for trying to bring logic into a conversation on a message board. FootballIsMyLife, you were wrong about these Millington guys. You don't have to sound smart or present yourself well in order to be right.

I am going to go ahead and give me two cents on the Millington vs Woodale game. In order for my Trojans to pull out the victory and advance, They are going to have to score more than 7pts. Pretty simple, eh?. Not lately. In 14 quarters of action, We have scored a whopping 14pts. This isn't going to win many playoff games. We have to put the ball in the ENDZONE!

Go Trojans!

hey aint this thread about millington and wooddale....anyways i aint got a dog in this fight, but the thing is i have been reading on here for a bit about this game between arlington and millington....it seems that some of the millington fans cant believe they lost to this young team and some of the arlington fans keep defending them cause they think they aint getting any respect....hey everybody arlington won the daggum game..who cares by how many points or turnovers or how many yards they gave up or whatever.....its over and arlington won...come on intelligent millington fans back me up...its playoff time and this is millington and wooddale's thread so lets stop hijacking it...i was pulling for millington in that one game but hey arlington was clearly the better team if they won the game.

Ahh', good to be back home. Looks like i missed a lot. footballhick2009 i dont think arlington is very young. I think they got a bunch of seniors? Any one know?

FootballIsMyLife, you were wrong about these Millington guys. You don't have to sound smart or present yourself well in order to be right.

Haha! :D

Wooddale in a romp! Wooddale is one of the best defensive teams in the area. Millington has had all kinds of trouble putting the ball in the endzone lately. I like Wooddale in this one.