claiborne vs chattanoga brainerd?

claiborne1

1st off Barb you spend too much time looking at these high school message boards. Are you even a fan of either school. If not, mind your own business. Secondly, Big Daddy makes a point. These kids from Claiborne did win 8 games this year. Get off their back. And for everyone who is making points about Claiborne vs Brainerd. Brainerd beat 1 team this year with a winning record. Brainerd may have better looking kids on their team, but it's not about how you look, it's how you play. Fusion will be ready to line up and go straight at them. Looks to be a good game in Claiborne County this Friday. THE END!!!!

Justafan8 barb has forgotten more about high school football then %90 of the people on this board will ever know. SHE knows her stuff. She's not just some snot nose kid playing around on here.

Good luck Claiborne from south mississippi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Big daddy....a do-over. They won 8 games by scheduling to their talent...and with the current system they will continue to do so as it will get them into the play-offs.

Which is exactly what you do to build a program that does not have the talent to simply roll the football out on the field and win 8 games every year like Greeneville....after you have a couple 8 win seasons make the playoffs generate enough interest in the program to have 60 kids dressed out instead of 35-40....then you strengthen your schedule....not the other way around unless your goal is to run the program into the ground.

What your response has to do with my original post that Claiborne is a well coached fundamentally sound team is beyond me. The Claiborne coaches and players played the schedule they were handed....beat the same conference teams (that included three Greene County teams ) that Greeneville did with a third of the talent Greeneville has something you don't do if you are a poorly coached team, and trust me I am not one of the 90% that your buddy Kev-O referred to.

Ok Big daddy....a do-over. They won 8 games by scheduling to their talent...and with the current system they will continue to do so as it will get them into the play-offs.

Which is exactly what you do to build a program that does not have the talent to simply roll the football out on the field and win 8 games every year like Greeneville....after you have a couple 8 win seasons make the playoffs generate enough interest in the program to have 60 kids dressed out instead of 35-40....then you strengthen your schedule....not the other way around unless your goal is to run the program into the ground.

What your response has to do with my original post that Claiborne is a well coached fundamentally sound team is beyond me. The Claiborne coaches and players played the schedule they were handed....beat the same conference teams (that included three Greene County teams ) that Greeneville did with a third of the talent Greeneville has something you don't do if you are a poorly coached team, and trust me I am not one of the 90% that your buddy Kev-O referred to.

I was responding to the part of your original post about how you won 8 games daddy-o.

Let's ask this question? Suppose Greenville's coaching staff was at claiborne and claiborne in greenvile. Don't you think greenville still wins the game? Yes! Barb the resource's everyone keeps referring to is the talent from the surrounding area's. If claiborne captured cg's best players, middlesboro, and bell co. then yes they probably would beat greenville and everyone else.

Let's ask this question? Suppose Greenville's coaching staff was at claiborne and claiborne in greenvile. Don't you think greenville still wins the game? Yes! Barb the resource's everyone keeps referring to is the talent from the surrounding area's. If claiborne captured cg's best players, middlesboro, and bell co. then yes they probably would beat greenville and everyone else.

Captured????man we're busted. A bunch of us donned our commando garb and went prowling the backyards of Mosheim and Chuckey in search of small boys playing football that we might assimilate into the Devil collective. We feed on the county children sucking their life force into our bloated program till all thats left of County Football is the dried up husks of Susong and Boles.....ooooo thats some scary stuff...stupid, but scary.

Captured????man we're busted. A bunch of us donned our commando garb and went prowling the backyards of Mosheim and Chuckey in search of small boys playing football that we might assimilate into the Devil collective. We feed on the county children sucking their life force into our bloated program till all thats left of County Football is the dried up husks of Susong and Boles.....ooooo thats some scary stuff...stupid, but scary.

Glad to hear ya finally admit it!!

1st off Barb you spend too much time looking at these high school message boards. Are you even a fan of either school. If not, mind your own business. Secondly, Big Daddy makes a point. These kids from Claiborne did win 8 games this year. Get off their back. And for everyone who is making points about Claiborne vs Brainerd. Brainerd beat 1 team this year with a winning record. Brainerd may have better looking kids on their team, but it's not about how you look, it's how you play. Fusion will be ready to line up and go straight at them. Looks to be a good game in Claiborne County this Friday. THE END!!!!

Justafan8 barb has forgotten more about high school football then %90 of the people on this board will ever know. SHE knows her stuff. She's not just some snot nose kid playing around on here.

Good luck Claiborne from south mississippi

Kev-O. I'm sure Barb has experience playing high school football as well. In fact, as good as she talks probably played college and some pro possibly. She (and you) thinks she knows everything about high school football. Keep up the good work and worthless knowledge!!!

Big Daddy. Don't let meaningless Barb get to you. She knows everything about nothing.

Speaking as a Brainerd fan , alumnus , and former player I don't see Brainerd going far in the playoffs due to the coaching staff and the fact that we're not a very physical team up front on defense . I don't know anything about Claiborne but I know if they can pound the football with the running game our defense will be in big trouble . I personally feel that Jackie Reeves doesn't touch the ball enough on offense......all that being said I hope we win the game but I wouldn't be shocked if we lost in the first round .

For crying out loud, i click on the claiborne-brainerd thread and get to read a lecture on barbs vast football knowledge, how refreshing, never seen that before. Barb u should just give it a rest big daddy is making u look silly. Brainerd may be the best team claiborne has seen so far including greeneville, i don't know a lot about them but they beat austin east and i know the roadrunners are very good. Claiborne would have to win the turnover battle in a big way to advance in my opinion.

For crying out loud, i click on the claiborne-brainerd thread and get to read a lecture on barbs vast football knowledge, how refreshing, never seen that before. Barb u should just give it a rest big daddy is making u look silly. Brainerd may be the best team claiborne has seen so far including greeneville, i don't know a lot about them but they beat austin east and i know the roadrunners are very good. Claiborne would have to win the turnover battle in a big way to advance in my opinion.
I have to disagree with you on this one point. Greenville is much better than brainerd but that still does say claiborne will beat them. I do like your point about barb though.

I have to disagree with you on this one point. Greenville is much better than brainerd but that still does say claiborne will beat them. I do like your point about barb though.

You may be right, i don't know much about brainerd, but they handled A-E pretty well and the roadrunners would give greeneville a good game in my opinion.

not on his best day....My only problem with Big Daddy is he used Claiborne's 8 wins to defend the teams fundamentals. They had just too many errors in games that talent-wise they should have blown out...WG, SG, and CG come to mind right away. For crying out loud, Fuson had 1500+ on the season. They shut out a good running WG but couldn't manage to score but 9....why? Let SG back in after stomping a mudhole in 'em in the first half....nearly lost it in OT...certainly because they were fundamentally sound. But what really chaps my ponderous, old butt is the sage writers of the AP thought they were top 10....nay even top 5 material. If they can bust Fuson loose they can win this one but they have GOT to protect their QB....he cannot take pressure and folds like a pair of deuces.