claiborne vs chattanoga brainerd?

claiborne1

i recently watched claiborne on film and if they plan on beating brainerd in the 1st round they better start playing some fundamentally sound football. brainerd has the best linebacker core in chattanooga and defend the run very well. they also have a ton of athletes on offense including QB anthony broom, RB darius chaulk, two 6'4 receivers, and ATH jackie reeves. i would be very surprised if brainerd didnt come home with a W

So Claiborne does not play fudamentally sound football....and they don't have a ton of athletes like Brainerd....how do you think they won 8 games this year, forfeits????.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recently watched claiborne on film and if they plan on beating brainerd in the 1st round they better start playing some fundamentally sound football. brainerd has the best linebacker core in chattanooga and defend the run very well. they also have a ton of athletes on offense including QB anthony broom, RB darius chaulk, two 6'4 receivers, and ATH jackie reeves. i would be very surprised if brainerd didnt come home with a W

So Claiborne does not play fudamentally sound football....and they don't have a ton of athletes like Brainerd....how do you think they won 8 games this year, forfeits????.

Do you really wanna go there Big Daddy????

how did they win 8 games? haha who do they play?

1st off Barb you spend too much time looking at these high school message boards. Are you even a fan of either school. If not, mind your own business. Secondly, Big Daddy makes a point. These kids from Claiborne did win 8 games this year. Get off their back. And for everyone who is making points about Claiborne vs Brainerd. Brainerd beat 1 team this year with a winning record. Brainerd may have better looking kids on their team, but it's not about how you look, it's how you play. Fusion will be ready to line up and go straight at them. Looks to be a good game in Claiborne County this Friday. THE END!!!!

1st off Barb you spend too much time looking at these high school message boards. Are you even a fan of either school. If not, mind your own business. Secondly, Big Daddy makes a point. These kids from Claiborne did win 8 games this year. Get off their back. And for everyone who is making points about Claiborne vs Brainerd. Brainerd beat 1 team this year with a winning record. Brainerd may have better looking kids on their team, but it's not about how you look, it's how you play. Fusion will be ready to line up and go straight at them. Looks to be a good game in Claiborne County this Friday. THE END!!!!

Claiborne County beat 1 team (West Greene) this year with a winning record. Brainerd has been inconsistent this year, but they should win this one.

awwwww did you join coacht because you are concerned over my general internet habits????

So you took the time to analyze Brainerd's schedule. Hmmmmmm, lets analyze Claiborne's. 1 win over schools with winning schedules.....West Greene. 4 of West Greene's 7 wins were against 1A schools, none of which had a winning season. This is the play-offs man. Seeding is done, so how you did in the regular season doesn't matter anymore.

This game is going to come down to Brainerds ability to contain Fuson and get pressure on the Claiborne QB.Claiborne's pass protection is suspect so if Brainerd brings any sort of passing game at all, its gonna be another long night in New Tazewell. The Bulldog line is gonna need to step up and play 4A ball if they want to win and advance.

I don't know just exactly what you are implying with your post barb but the OP suggested that Claiborne played poor fundamental football and had no athletes as well....I doubt anyone has gotten more out of what they have to work with than Claiborne, and you don't do that playing fundamentally unsound football which was my point. Buy hey thanks for your support for a fellow conference member.

awwwww did you join coacht because you are concerned over my general internet habits????

So you took the time to analyze Brainerd's schedule. Hmmmmmm, lets analyze Claiborne's. 1 win over schools with winning schedules.....West Greene. 4 of West Greene's 7 wins were against 1A schools, none of which had a winning season. This is the play-offs man. Seeding is done, so how you did in the regular season doesn't matter anymore.

This game is going to come down to Brainerds ability to contain Fuson and get pressure on the Claiborne QB.Claiborne's pass protection is suspect so if Brainerd brings any sort of passing game at all, its gonna be another long night in New Tazewell. The Bulldog line is gonna need to step up and play 4A ball if they want to win and advance.

I am not concerned with anything you do. I made a statement. I was well aware Claiborne beat one opponent with a winning record. However, maybe you should be more concerned with how you post a comment rather than what someone else says. What does Claiborne's pass protection have anything to do with Brainerd's passing game??? So, according to you comment, Claiborne now blocks for Brainerd. Good one!!

Big Daddy, you were beating that 8 win drum prior to the Greeneville game and it was pointless then as well

not that I think Brainerd has had a more successful season but I lived in Chattanooga for a number of years and they usually field a very capable, athletic team.

justafan, I stand corrected ...i meant pass coverage. Greeneville was able to throw on your defense at will.

I would love to see Claiborne win this one but I just haven't seen anything from them that suggests they can survive long outside their limited competition...

Big Daddy, you were beating that 8 win drum prior to the Greeneville game and it was pointless then as well

not that I think Brainerd has had a more successful season but I lived in Chattanooga for a number of years and they usually field a very capable, athletic team.

justafan, I stand corrected ...i meant pass coverage. Greeneville was able to throw on your defense at will.

I would love to see Claiborne win this one but I just haven't seen anything from them that suggests they can survive long outside their limited competition...

Sorry barb but the only people beating drums on Claiborne threads are Greeneville, and Brainerd fans....I know I can't possibly match wits with someone who has lived in Chattanooga, Mississippi, and Greeneville....but in addition to coaching and serving as an athletic director at the high school level for the better part of 30 years I do stay in a Holiday Inn Express when I travel. I am friends with the athletic director at Claiborne I will make sure that he knows that if he schedules M-East, West, and Sevier County next season it will make the Bulldogs a playoff contender. (according to barb)

Claiborne played 10 teams this season....they were pretty evenly matched from a talent standpoint with every team except Greeneville....they won 8 of the other 9 games....WOW what a lucky team....no talent, poor fundamentally....must have been luck....that better barb???

Ok Big daddy....a do-over. They won 8 games by scheduling to their talent...and with the current system they will continue to do so as it will get them into the play-offs... until more of their conference foes beat them and they don't finish #2 for that guaranteed spot and have to rely on stregnth of schedule to land a wild card spot. The Z-PLan will force a lot of teams to get tough or die.