claiborne vs chattanoga brainerd?

claiborne1

1st off Barb you spend too much time looking at these high school message boards. Are you even a fan of either school. If not, mind your own business. Secondly, Big Daddy makes a point. These kids from Claiborne did win 8 games this year. Get off their back. And for everyone who is making points about Claiborne vs Brainerd. Brainerd beat 1 team this year with a winning record. Brainerd may have better looking kids on their team, but it's not about how you look, it's how you play. Fusion will be ready to line up and go straight at them. Looks to be a good game in Claiborne County this Friday. THE END!!!!

Justafan8 barb has forgotten more about high school football then %90 of the people on this board will ever know. SHE knows her stuff. She's not just some snot nose kid playing around on here.

How ARROGANT can you be, invading a claiborne thread spouting off the virtues of the legend in her own mind barb and insinuating that claiborne fans are ignorant snot nose kids. Now you claiborne fans will understand why greeneville was the most despised team in the IMAC before the reclassification.

I dont see how my 1 post on the claiborne board is "invading"? And when did i call Claiborne's kids snot nose i must have missed that part. If you read the post like everyone else but you have you would understand that when i say on these boards it means as a whole not just the students at Claiborne. Now "no kiddin" if i hurt your poor little feelings in my new post, please, let me know and i'll buy you a CD and a can of soda to make you feel better. :excl:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st off Barb you spend too much time looking at these high school message boards. Are you even a fan of either school. If not, mind your own business. Secondly, Big Daddy makes a point. These kids from Claiborne did win 8 games this year. Get off their back. And for everyone who is making points about Claiborne vs Brainerd. Brainerd beat 1 team this year with a winning record. Brainerd may have better looking kids on their team, but it's not about how you look, it's how you play. Fusion will be ready to line up and go straight at them. Looks to be a good game in Claiborne County this Friday. THE END!!!!

Justafan8 barb has forgotten more about high school football then %90 of the people on this board will ever know. SHE knows her stuff. She's not just some snot nose kid playing around on here.

How ARROGANT can you be, invading a claiborne thread spouting off the virtues of the legend in her own mind barb and insinuating that claiborne fans are ignorant snot nose kids. Now you claiborne fans will understand why greeneville was the most despised team in the IMAC before the reclassification.

I dont see how my 1 post on the claiborne board is "invading"? And when did i call Claiborne's kids snot nose i must have missed that part. If you read the post like everyone else but you have you would understand that when i say on these boards it means as a whole not just the students at Claiborne. Now "no kiddin" if i hurt your poor little feelings in my new post, please, let me know and i'll buy you a CD and a can of soda to make you feel better. :roflolk:

Claiborne Fans,

I can tell you for a fact about one thing I observed personally..... YOUR FAN SUPPORT AT GAMES STINK!!!!!!! We played you for a conf championship and your side wasnt even half full.... With your all's record this year your stadium should have been full!!! Hope you all SUPPORT your team tonight!!! I am pulling for Claiborne in this one, but I wont hold my breath..... :thumb: