Anderson Co. @ Clinton Rd. #2

Space3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how AC is commonly referred to as "COWS" on here. Well DRAGONS, the "COWS" are coming to graze tomorrow night and will feel right at home on your discusting field..... somehow the manure beat us there.... have fun getting rolled in it all night!

Coming to graze? More like coming to be barbaqued. And yes the field was in bad shape last time but its been worked on a ton, so it should be set for a fast paced gam. AC fans shouldnt be too thrilled about that though, dont expect the cows to be able to sling it around the field no matter the conditions. I wonder how many passes williams will throw darians way tom night?

I love how AC is commonly referred to as "COWS" on here. Well DRAGONS, the "COWS" are coming to graze tomorrow night and will feel right at home on your discusting field..... somehow the manure beat us there.... have fun getting rolled in it all night!

Coming to graze? More like coming to be barbaqued. And yes the field was in bad shape last time but its been worked on a ton, so it should be set for a fast paced gam. AC fans shouldnt be too thrilled about that though, dont expect the cows to be able to sling it around the field no matter the conditions. I wonder how many passes williams will throw darians way tom night?

#2 is playing on D dont look for him to run the football much if at all. Lets go COWS!!! The COWS will be pi _ _ed cause there is barely any grass on there feild. So guess there going to take it out on the one year wonder Dragons. :idea:

I don't expect him to run much either space but we will see. Anybody know what time the gates open? its gonna be packed and I drove by the field and it looks great....so no excuses for either team this time! Should be a great game and if AC was to beat us tonight i got nothing but support for them into the playoffs but I really don't think that AC has the weapons to match up with Clinton. Clinton needs to come into this game fired up and they have to stop Wilson. Like I said in the last game stop wilson and you win the game....

The only thing the COWS have done this year is loose to every good team they have played..... the streak will continue tonight... Williams will throw plenty more pics, and the mighty joshua wilson will be on lock down once again by our part time corner back an soon to be mr. football award winner........ So ac fans, after tonight, i dont expect to see any of you guys on the football boards, switch over to basketball an talk about how crapy you guys will be again this year... At least wilson will get some extra time in the gym, He really really needs it.... :idea: Go get em dragons. hit ac in their big fat mouths so I can abuse space3 on here... everyone knows he is the biggest joke of all on here.

I don't expect him to run much either space but we will see. Anybody know what time the gates open? its gonna be packed and I drove by the field and it looks great....so no excuses for either team this time! Should be a great game and if AC was to beat us tonight i got nothing but support for them into the playoffs but I really don't think that AC has the weapons to match up with Clinton. Clinton needs to come into this game fired up and they have to stop Wilson. Like I said in the last game stop wilson and you win the game....[/quote

I heard the gates open at 5:15 or 5:30. Should be a great game alot of excitment from players and fans. This has to be one of the biggest games in the history of AC and Clinton 2nd rd playoffs. Packed house alot on the line. :idea:

The only thing the COWS have done this year is loose to every good team they have played..... the streak will continue tonight... Williams will throw plenty more pics, and the mighty joshua wilson will be on lock down once again by our part time corner back an soon to be mr. football award winner........ So ac fans, after tonight, i dont expect to see any of you guys on the football boards, switch over to basketball an talk about how crapy you guys will be again this year... At least wilson will get some extra time in the gym, He really really needs it.... :idea: Go get em dragons. hit ac in their big fat mouths so I can abuse space3 on here... everyone knows he is the biggest joke of all on here.

D123 I dont care what anybody thinks of me :idea: Really you and the others are just so easy to get a reaction from it is really funny. I will be on here no matter win or lose I got to stir up my Clinton buddies make them :lol: Lets go COWS.

space i think he is 20... :idea: not sure... Your a joke remember that... all i know is he treated ur sorry excusses for cornerbacks like some *itches...... and look out, i hear hes playin a little tailback now.... dont get mad because we have a freshman thats better than anyone on your roster... its ok space.... remember recruiting is the ground base for your program.... im sure u guys will try an find someone who can match up with him for the next 3 years :idea: good luck with that, your sure gonna need it

Dragonfan, I hope the "Cows" don't "loose". I don't really know what this means, but I have heard you, multiple times, say that the Mavs will "loose". I will be the first to tell you that they are fastened tight and securely attached. I do not play football in college, but at least I go to class and make coherent statements. Good luck to both teams. Go MAVS!