Anderson Co. @ Clinton Rd. #2

Space3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 to 28 AC B) Roberts #3 will have a monster game and yes he will be back next year so will QB Tanner W. Mabey get some more transfers from Halls, CC, Powell.

Im not one to brag but that was awsome to 31 to 28 B) Clinton better luck next year u all have a bunch of young good kids. Got rid of the SR kids that couldnt beat AC.Well they did one time but not when it counted! Lets Go AC!!!!!

[same turf, outcome will be the same. Be quote]

I agree. Did you know AC beat us during our worst years in the school's history? bla bla bla as space would say. We won by 14 points last time, without our best player, which you know on coacht means a win for AC. Just like they beat Catholic evey time they lost to them.

Hey we beat you so it looks like this is still the worst years in Clintons schools history B)

I think AC is still a little young and inexperienced to beat a team as good as Clinton. AC will come ready to play and they will play hard, but in the end, the Dragons will pull it out. Of course anything can happen, that is why we play it on the field. Speaking of the field, Clinton was covering their field about an hour ago....getting ready for the rain! Should be a dry and fast field come friday night so this time i dont want to hear any excuses....lol! GO DRAGONS!!!!! 42-21

Good one 92 Dragon we are still young and inexperienced coach Gillum didnt get here till after spring practice. Looks 42-21 Clinton come on that was a joke wasnt it?B)

that was some high school football game..... must admitt, clinton didnt help me out much.... but thats football i guess, and AC made the plays when it counted.... flags killed clinton as usual, an number 15 who i here lives in down town clinton played the game of his life..... Well the dream season is over but look out for clinton, got a feeling good things will continue to happen for there program... Even though i hate ac, good luck to guys down in Columbia, here they have a really good football team down there.....

yea, went out of town for the weekend.... heard that from a family member of his... thats all but he killed clinton all night long, and so did number 31.... no one could block him.... guess he had something to prove after thursday nights tv show he was on.... good luck ac... see ya next season.... cant wait

No. 31, Jeremy Kesterson, was a beast. He always does his talking on the field. No. 80 for Clinton really stepped in it on that TV show didn't he?!

I'd have gone out of town too, d123, if I were you. :popcorneater: We were beginning to think you wouldn't show! But you manned up -- how you like us rednecks now? Seems Clinton played that song (or one like it) after their last touchdown, thinking, of course, that they had it in the bag. I think the supposed family member who told you that about no. 15 was an imposter. The kid has always been in Lake City.

Ok, I'm done with ribbing all but one Clinton fan, and if he comes back I'll continue to lay the smack to him. He knows who he is.

We'll see you on the basketball and baseball boards, d123.

Would anyone care to know that Clinton was flagged for 100 penalties totaling 858 yards this season? While the opposition was flagged for 46 penalties totaling up at 386 yards? You can't blame a difference like that on "discipline". We knew when the playoff game at AC kicked off that AC would get the calls when they needed them. The ref along Clinton's sideline is a very biased man that tried everything in his power to throw the game Campbell Co.'s way last year (between Clinton and CC at CC).

On paper this was the closest game this year as far as penalties are concerned but everyone there knows that without the refs AC doesn't score on that last drive. It's okay...the kids accept it and everything but count me as one fan that won't be drinking the kool-aid.

The TSSAA might as well take tips directly from the NCAA...what a joke.

All things considered AC will be good for a LONG time, that coach is great and does a better job with less talent than the opposition. With the talent in Clinton and the new coaches at AC and OR it should be an interesting few years in Anderson Co. Good luck to AC, great season Dragons and best of luck Seniors.

Unless something has changed, the officiating crew is usually assigned by TSSAA and they are not officials from the regions or districts of the competing teams. I think the association that officiates Campbell Co. games is one in the same that officiates home games for AC and Clinton. So I don't believe it would be the same officials that officiated any Clinton-Campbell County game. If the rules have changed and local officials are allowed to officiate playoff games that would be something new.