Division II AA-Predictions

fiftyfifty

DIVISION 2-AA STATE TOURNAMENT

QUARTERFINALS

Chattanooga Baylor (32) -- Megan Ausdran 6, Gracey Prater 6, Mary Ellen Williams 5, Ashley Sims 4, Amber Howard 10, Kassidy Brown 1.

St. Benedict (55) -- Kayley Coggin 12, Symone Daniels 10, Julie Eckel 4, Madison Luckett 5, Elaina McCracken 5, Ariel Revere 7, Allison Siano 2, Rasie Turner 4, Megan Van Eaton 6.

Chattanooga Baylor / 3 / 10 / 10 / 9 / -- / 32 /

St. Benedict / 12 / 17 / 15 / 11 / -- / 55 /

============================================================================

Brentwood Aca. (37) -- McFarland 11, Patton 3, Lovelady 7, Pearson 2, Rees 14.

Briarcrest (50) -- Dakota Doss 12, Emoni Harvey 7, Amy Metcalfe 10, Anne Panagon 12, Taylor Pugh 9.

Brentwood Aca. / 10 / 14 / 7 / 6 / -- / 37 /

Briarcrest / 16 / 13 / 8 / 13 / -- / 50 /

Harpeth Hall- 2 / 10 / 9 / 19 /-- 40

Pope John Paul II- 13 / 16 / 11 / 17 /-- 57

Harpeth Hall-(40) Dresch 9, Heinze 2, Johnson 1, Kimball 5, Mobley 6, Seeley 8, Waddey 4, Williams 5

Pope John Paul II-(57) Baechle 15, Buda 2, Galvin 7, Hammer 3, Hinson 4, Mosby 8, Peel 15, Porter 1, Rogan 2

Girls Preparatory- 15 / 5 / 12 / 12 /-- 44

Ensworth High- 13 / 15 / 13 / 16 /-- 57

Girls Preparatory-(44) Busby 9, Caldwell 2, Clay 18, Kemp 6, Lewis 2, Perry 4, Sharrock 3

Ensworth High-(57) Allsmiller 6, B.Byner 10, K.Byner 2, Carpenter 30, Slay 7, Swett 2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth thumps St Benedict by twenty. Hey Mo-Town, the pain is over. Lets see some stats, you said you would do them throughout state. :roflol:

Ensworth won the State Championship last Friday night when they beat GPS. Like I told someone earlier, the win over GPS will be the closest of their 3 state tournament games. GPS was the only team that had a prayer of beating Ensworth. Unfortunately for GPS, they had to play Ensworth at Ensworth. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Ensworth win in the final by 20+, although they might get conservative in the 4th quarter with a solid lead in the teens and win by less than 20.

EDIT: And don't let the 71-51 win over St. Benedict fool you...Ensworth was up 21-4 after the first quarter and up by 32 going in to the 4th quarter. St. Ben had 26 pts after 3 quarters before scoring 25 in the 4th.

Ensworth thumps St Benedict by twenty. Hey Mo-Town, the pain is over. Lets see some stats, you said you would do them throughout state. :)

Ensworth won the State Championship last Friday night when they beat GPS. Like I told someone earlier, the win over GPS will be the closest of their 3 state tournament games. GPS was the only team that had a prayer of beating Ensworth. Unfortunately for GPS, they had to play Ensworth at Ensworth. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Ensworth win in the final by 20+, although they might get conservative in the 4th quarter with a solid lead in the teens and win by less than 20.

EDIT: And don't let the 71-51 win over St. Benedict fool you...Ensworth was up 21-4 after the first quarter and up by 32 going in to the 4th quarter. St. Ben had 26 pts after 3 quarters before scoring 25 in the 4th.

Stullstupid, cp7

per the tennessean

"St. Benedict suffered a pair of key injuries when Rasie Turner and Julie Eckel left the game in the first quarter.

St. Benedict Coach Don Sebren said his team had a tough time trying to match up with Carpenter, particularly without their usual depth."

An ACL injury and a broken nose was the difference in the ball game. "Said" player for Ensworth threw a questionable (Brittany Griner) blow to the nose of St. Benedict player. Word is, that's not the first time "Said" player has thrown a blow during a game................ Freak ACL injury and the rout was on from there. No pain Stullstupid..........

Ensworth thumps St Benedict by twenty. Hey Mo-Town, the pain is over. Lets see some stats, you said you would do them throughout state. :)

HERE YOU GO STULLSTUPID..................

Box Score 1 2 3 4 FINAL

St Benedict (23-5) 4/ 11/ 11/ 25/ 51

Ensworth (24-4) 21/ 14/ 23/ 13/ 71

St Benedict

Player Points FGs 3pts FTs

Nikki Benedetti 12 0 3 0

Kayley Coggin 2 0 0 0

Symone Daniels 16 0 0 0

Allison Hotz 6 0 0 0

Madison Luckett 2 0 0 0

Elaina McCracken 2 0 0 0

Ariel Revere 7 0 1 0

Allison Siano 4 0 0 0

Ensworth

21 Jamie Allsmiller 15 0 5 0

33 Brandi Byner 1 0 0 0

45 Kyara Byner 8 0 0 0

20 Marie Carpenter 16 0 1 0

12 Paige Parker 10 0 0 0

35 Christina Slay 13 0 0 0

10 Blaire Smith 2 0 0 0

32 Justice Swett 3 0 0 0

23 Mandy Williams 3 0 1 0

Box Score 1 2 3 4 FINAL

Briarcrest High School (23-5) 18/ 8/ 14/ 14/ 54

Pope John Paul II High School (20-7) 7/ 11/ 14/ 13/ 45

Briarcrest High School

Dakota Doss 4 0 0 0

Emoni Harvey 8 0 1 0

Amy Metcalfe 11 0 2 0

Anne Panagon 14 0 0 0

Robyne Peete 5 0 0 0

Taylor Pugh 12 0 0 0

Pope John Paul II High School

32 Paige Baechle 20 0 0 0

43 Sarah Galvin 4 0 0 0

10 Ashley Hammer 5 0 1 0

15 Montana Hinson 5 0 1 0

33 Jalissa Mosby 5 0 0 0

23 Emily Peel 6 0 0 0

MT, you have done a good job keeping up with stats. Its something no one else purporting to support the schools have done on this site. Your commentary is also interesting and no one likes injuries. If true, its informative. You have readers but responding to someone thinking they are involved with the school is not interesting. A suggestion, there is "ignore" on this site and instead of getting discouraged, put the poster on ignore so you won't have to read it. Keep posting the facts.