3A Upset Predictions

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team just lost focus when all of the flags started flying. If they were to play again, i would put my money on the chargers. I honestly think that the chargers can defeat polk if they was to get a second chance. The best part is that the chargers can have that chance assuming they both win first and second round of playoffs.

Ya'll won't get another chance at Polk this year. Surely you aren't too drunk on your blue kool-aid to think ya'll can beat Alcoa.

As a matter of fact, Central won't have a chance at Polk for what appears to be a long, long time. :thumb:

From someone who has seen Alcoa play (and would love to see my son beat them before he grads) I don't think anyone in MTN or ETN will touch them. They are almost exclusively large, fast, well-coached, well-motivated despite easily winning the last 5-6 gold balls. I'm glad to see upsets but I'll have to say our Region-mates in Alcoa won't fall.

As for as MCentral over our Warriors---gonna probably be a good one--we expect to be the underdog most of the time--we only have 43 players and are not very deep. Not really sure MC beating us would be an upset-looks like a pick "em to me.

From someone who has seen Alcoa play (and would love to see my son beat them before he grads) I don't think anyone in MTN or ETN will touch them. They are almost exclusively large, fast, well-coached, well-motivated despite easily winning the last 5-6 gold balls. I'm glad to see upsets but I'll have to say our Region-mates in Alcoa won't fall.

As for as MCentral over our Warriors---gonna probably be a good one--we expect to be the underdog most of the time--we only have 43 players and are not very deep. Not really sure MC beating us would be an upset-looks like a pick "em to me.

Nicely said 4Warriors. I will toss out that I think you meant to type 53 players including freshmen as opposed to 43.

Nicely said 4Warriors. I will toss out that I think you meant to type 53 players including freshmen as opposed to 43.

Well your 53 is more than our 40 and we may not have that many. This also includes our freshman.

The team just lost focus when all of the flags started flying. If they were to play again, i would put my money on the chargers. I honestly think that the chargers can defeat polk if they was to get a second chance. The best part is that the chargers can have that chance assuming they both win first and second round of playoffs.

Ya'll won't get another chance at Polk this year. Surely you aren't too drunk on your blue kool-aid to think ya'll can beat Alcoa.

As a matter of fact, Central won't have a chance at Polk for what appears to be a long, long time. :roflol:

I must be swimming in blue kool-aid because i truly think the chargers can beat Alcoa and make it to the third round. Really it will be tough for either team to make it to third round.

As a matter of fact, Central won't have a chance at Polk for what appears to be a long, long time. :roflol:

I must be swimming in blue kool-aid because i truly think the chargers can beat Alcoa and make it to the third round. Really it will be tough for either team to make it to third round.

You've got my curiosity up. No disrespect intended. Just wondering. Given the score when Alcoa and McMinn Central played a couple of weeks ago, what is your thinking on how you would beat Alcoa in a rematch.

Well your 53 is more than our 40 and we may not have that many. This also includes our freshman.

An interesting point. If you add your team and our team, together we've got about the same number of players as Alcoa. :roflol:

No disrespect takin' govolsknox. Yes central did get their buts handed to them. But my thinkin was maybe running a different defensive scheme. But it would be an extremely hard game. Alcoa is disciplined. I have a lot of respect for Alcoa.

But first comes first, the chargers have to beat CAK which will be a hard game also.