3A Upset Predictions

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out that Polk-McMinn Central Refs are in trouble for the way they called the game. They cannot ref anymore in the area.

ooooo....can't wait to hear polk fan's response to this one!

smokey i'm a central fan and i dont see how the referees can cost a team 37 points. i was there officiating wasn't great, but when is it ever? be a realist, we got killed and would get beaten by them again if we played polk.

Just found out that Polk-McMinn Central Refs are in trouble for the way they called the game. They cannot ref anymore in the area.

ooooo....can't wait to hear polk fan's response to this one!

smokey i'm a central fan and i dont see how the referees can cost a team 37 points. i was there officiating wasn't great, but when is it ever? be a realist, we got killed and would get beaten by them again if we played polk.

The team just lost focus when all of the flags started flying. If they were to play again, i would put my money on the chargers. I honestly think that the chargers can defeat polk if they was to get a second chance. The best part is that the chargers can have that chance assuming they both win first and second round of playoffs.

I believe every team in the state would be happy if Alcoa got beat by Tyner in the first round. I believe Loudon will get Bledsoe.

I wouldn't be happy. I would hope that other teams wouldn't be happy either. I want my team to be the one to beat them. Now, let me make it clear to Alcoa that I am not declaring a win, but if Alcoa is to get beat I want it to be by Milan.

Sorry alwaysacharger, but I guess you will have to keep thinking it. I don't think you guys will beat CAK, but if you do, you will not get past Alcoa. I will say I was suprised by the score of the Polk vs Central game, as we scrimmaged the both of you right before the season. But good luck anyway......