BIG 8

wkktnvolsfan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has never been less interest on Coach T.... ever.

Indians play at Mo-East on Tuesday and then the Fightin Falcon's of Volunteer on Friday in the Dome. Charlie Morgan is doing about as good as he can with this group so far.

Roll Tribe Roll

Art, when users are badgered with popups to the extent we are currently badgered then the inevitable consequence is that people will tire of the trouble involved in navigating this website to the point of eventually withdrawing all together. I'm to that point. Some may say good riddance. But I feel sure that all are feeling the same as I...and most likely you. I'm sure the proprietors of this site are toying with the notion of a fee across the board with the resulting perk being no popups at all. Obviously, that is most likely inevitable. I would probably pay the fee. But I will not continue to tolerate the agrivation of the current way this site is run. Too many viruses/malware for my taste even though I am Microsoft Certified and can generally deal with it. In addition, none of the advertisements are anything anyone would be interested in purchasing. With the exception of Netflix...which is a static advertisement and speaks for itself as a bonified worthwhile investigation. Not to mention the fact that the site is just not as intuitive as it was before the change in software. Iamoz assured us that they would be able to replicate the site with their own programming to function the exact way it diid previously. Not gonna happen. Most common users who are not as savvy with computers will be forced to stay away from the site simply because of these nuances. That, in and of itself is the reason why CoachT is dying. It will continue to die under the current business model. Just my opinion.

Well, don't look now, but Charlie Morgan is building a decent team out of the Indian's in 2010. The Tribe whipped South on the road tonight... it really was never a game.

South did have a great student section as did the Indians.... cudos to the student bodies of both schools for the chants. But some dumb Rebel fan thought it was a good idea to go over and pick a fight in the DB Section. He got a broke nose, busted mouth, lost some blood and arrested for that idea.

Jawan Johnson was the man for DB. Wow, has he improved.

DB at Cherokee on Saturday

Roll Tribe Roll

Well, don't look now, but Charlie Morgan is building a decent team out of the Indian's in 2010. The Tribe whipped South on the road tonight... it really was never a game.

South did have a great student section as did the Indians.... cudos to the student bodies of both schools for the chants. But some dumb Rebel fan thought it was a good idea to go over and pick a fight in the DB Section. He got a broke nose, busted mouth, lost some blood and arrested for that idea.

Roll Tribe Roll

Art, how do you know he went over to pick a fight? They removed more than one kid. If I were the law, I would also have removed the couple of kids on the DB front row that tried to intimidate the South players by practically entering the court and running at the players in a threatening manner.

PS The great DB should NEVER lose to a small county school in ANYTHING. I love how DB gets fired up over beating South. It makes those occasional South wins so much more sweet.

Roll Tribe Roll

Art, how do you know he went over to pick a fight? They removed more than one kid. If I were the law, I would also have removed the couple of kids on the DB front row that tried to intimidate the South players by practically entering the court and running at the players in a threatening manner.

PS The great DB should NEVER lose to a small county school in ANYTHING. I love how DB gets fired up over beating South. It makes those occasional South wins so much more sweet.

He probably went over so someone from DB could pick a fight with him :roflol:

If you were the "Law" and being a South fan, you probably would of removed all the DB fans before the game even started.

PS The great DB lets South win one occasionaly so South will keep playing us.

Roll Tribe Roll

What ever!!!!!!!! The South student came over there running his mouth trying to look big....Bad move...Now he may have to have reconstructive surgery. His nose was laying on his jaw!!!!! He should have never done that!!!

The DB side was not running on the floor either. Their was two guys going back and forth in front of the student section getting the chants going. The principle and a couple assistant principles were right there. Dont try and make it out to be the DB kids because it was not the case. South students are always doing stuff, just like in the South vs Toppers game. They brought in KFC Chicken buckets and put on their head....hummmm wonder why? The Cops took them.

I'm glad how you pretty much surrendered on the win / lose category. Remember this next year before you start. DB and South are the local Rivals, thats why we love beating you guys, plus all the crap you guys talk that we get to feed back to you...LOL

South fans are the mother load when it comes to talking trash!!!!!! You guys start every year!!!

By the way your students do things to your own school. I have never known DB students to carry in a 40 foot tree and put it in the middle of the school like the south students. YES I said a 40 foot tree in the middle of the school!!!!!!!!!!!

The South administration allow so much more than the DB.

Roll Tribe Roll

What ever!!!!!!!! The South student came over there running his mouth trying to look big....Bad move...Now he may have to have reconstructive surgery. His nose was laying on his jaw!!!!! He should have never done that!!!

The DB side was not running on the floor either. Their was two guys going back and forth in front of the student section getting the chants going. The principle and a couple assistant principles were right there. Dont try and make it out to be the DB kids because it was not the case. South students are always doing stuff, just like in the South vs Toppers game. They brought in KFC Chicken buckets and put on their head....hummmm wonder why? The Cops took them.

I'm glad how you pretty much surrendered on the win / lose category. Remember this next year before you start. DB and South are the local Rivals, thats why we love beating you guys, plus all the crap you guys talk that we get to feed back to you...LOL

South fans are the mother load when it comes to talking trash!!!!!! You guys start every year!!!

By the way your students do things to your own school. I have never known DB students to carry in a 40 foot tree and put it in the middle of the school like the south students. YES I said a 40 foot tree in the middle of the school!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of KFC chicken buckets........I wonder what the meaning of the body paint on the South students was? Given their racist antics of the past, it has to make you wonder.

Roll Tribe Roll

Well, I can see how proud you are to have taken care of that situation in such a classy manner. I'm sure some of you are upset that the thugs didn't send him out in a coma. Pure DB.

Here you go with the race baiting again. There is more racist attitudes, by multiples, at DB than South has ever had. Yes, I know both schools. And I'm sure you have never had any pranksters at DB. It is perfect after all......Please. The South administration had the event you speak of well in hand before it was even well under way. Whatever is right.

PS Yes, those kids down front absolutely needed tossing.

Are you realy trying to blame our student section??? Classy????? Your student came over to the DB section to start trouble and because he got the crap beat out of him you are calling us classless :blink: ???? He came to do just what he did, only it did not go the way he planned!!!! Dont blame our kids for his stupidity. If the South administration had the situation under control how did the tree still end up in the school :lol: ? Your argument is real weak in every direction so, I will leave it hear unless you wish to continue.

PS. I think the KFC buckets were pretty classless :D