Wayne Co. vs Bye

wildcatpride70

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And out of all of your 1304 posts i think this one is the only one that makes any sense unless your sayin Wayne County is gonna beat someone.. :cry::thumb::lol::lol:

and out of your 120, theres not one where you aren't being a punk and trying to put someone down.

Well if there is something i need to say then ima say it lol.. U started the hatred between me and you back in june and july when i tried to say we're gonna be an ok team with a lot of talent and then you just kept putting us down... :lol:

wc seems to be using their bye week very smartly, i think they are the most motivated bunch of guys i have ever seen, very unselfish and when a play is made they all celebrate together as a TEAM should because they understand that it takes everybody for every play to succeed, as for monkey wrench and stupidewman you two should meet somewhere and talk so the rest of us dont have to waste our time listening to you!!!

wc seems to be using their bye week very smartly, i think they are the most motivated bunch of guys i have ever seen, very unselfish and when a play is made they all celebrate together as a TEAM should because they understand that it takes everybody for every play to succeed, as for monkey wrench and stupidewman you two should meet somewhere and talk so the rest of us dont have to waste our time listening to you!!!

Congrats on another "bye week" Waynce County... Thats eleven in a row!!

Congrats on another "bye week" Waynce County... Thats eleven in a row!!

Skeeter are you saying that Wayne County hasn't played anyone or what?