CW 14-11 9-0 has Harpeth, Cheatham, Cheatham left

Camden 10-6 4-3 has Wavo, Central, Central, Stewart, Stewart

Central 8-16 4-3 has Stewart, Camden, Camden, Wavo, Wavo

Harpeth 17-9 5-4 has Creek Wood, Cheatham, Cheatham

Waverly 7-6 3-4 has Camden, Stewart, Stewart, Central, Central

Stewart 4-8 1-6 has Central, Wavo, Wavo, Camden, Camden

Cheatham 1-9 1-7 Harpeth, Harpeth, Creek Wood, Creek Wood

If any of this is wrong please help me out thanks :hungry:

I stuck in who it looks like everybody has left. I appreciate the schools that keep their schedules and results updated.

Creek Wood just straight out beat Harpeth. Presley threw well through 5 innings until Cw timed him up. Cox didn't have his usuall stuff but Hooper backed him up, coming in with bases loaded with no outs in the 4th. Just like Cox had his back against Central.

I think Harpeth made 3 errors as well did Cw. And the ground rule double was not an errror maybe you should try to catch that missile.

Maybe the question is what you call a hit and what is actually an error?

Right. If dude's got 6 hits for CW and 3 errors for Harpeth, it's not the math that needs work. It's the scorekeeping. Harpeth booted at least 4 in the infield plus a throwing error or two and had the I got it, you take it in left center. By all accounts from the peanut gallery, there were at least 7 Harpeth errors giving up the fact that the ground rule double was a hit that should have been caught. You get a glove on it, it's an error unless you're laying out by my scorekeeping which is admittedly subjective.

It's high school baseball. Getting on base without anybody getting out does not equal a hit anymore.

I wish this guy would keep our books though. My kids average just went up 100 points.

i thought most of harpeths errors were from sharp hit balls. i also dont know how anyone could catch a fly ball ball with the lights on that feild seemed so dark maybe bulbs need changing or something but lighting on the feild is terrible..but the one play that really stuck out in my mind was the baserunner getting picked off at second base by cox in i think was the second inning,that should not have ocurred from just leading off and not attempting to steal,just another momentum breaker that harpeth didnt need.hopefully tonites game will be a little less error free.

Easy about the lights bluffman. A Dickson County guy put those in. :hungry: We've been trying to chase down the problem for 5 or 6 years. The left center pole had 4 lights out last week. This week, there's only 2 out. We've changed bulbs and ballasts, had any number of electrical gurus to come out there and look at them.............on our dime mind you. The school board's not going to budget for things like lighting up athletic fields and the like.

We're improving the Rock as we go and at the RBI Club's expense for the most part. Zero help from the school system. Not for the lights, not for the field mix, not for one blade of grass. We've fund raised and written grant proposals for every improvement that's out there.

ya keith guess we aught to be thankful for any lights at all, there are still alot of schools that dont have any light at all.. and i am so thankful for the club volunteers that make all these games even possible..the new wood bleachers are awesome i might also add..i also heard a rumor that creekwood will be installing a outfeild wall soon like the one at camden.which will make bomb hits even more rare..