what are your picks for 11aa baseball

imhere

If it makes you feel better Camden's diamond club has paid for everything done to the field the last couple of years and it is at the city park. Couldn't get any money for a concession stand and it was finally condemned at the start of the season so they had to pay for repairs. We are grateful when the field is mowed.

Camden beats waverly 1-0 tonight. Douglas and Purcell both went the whole way. Camden managed to squeak a run across in the bottom of the sixth.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like camden waverly game was a good one too.. creekwood got stuck with most of the errors tonite and harpeth took advantage of them too,was a great game with lots of fans for both sides. district champ game is looking to be great this year with any number of teams able to win it..

Harpeth plays Creek Wood in a 2 game series mon. & tues. Tomo's game is at Harpeth. Should be a good series.

prediction- harpeth gets run ruled both games

cheathamfan guess you missed this one Harpeth even picks up a win, maybe be will run rule you guys next week :o

Man! Upsets in the district tonight! Purcell has pitched in a bunch of 1 and 2 run ball games this spring. I guess it was about time for one to go against the Tigers. It was typical Harpeth/Creek Wood tonight. A bunch of those guys have been playing each other since they were 7 or 8. They know each other like the back of their hand it seems.

As a matter of fact, my 10 year played in an early game at Charlotte in Little League and then we went over to the Wood to watch the rest of that game. Good game by both teams. Camden and Harpeth both have their sights set on 2nd place in the district race. Wavo can really be the spoiler again this year in the play in game as Purcell is as good as they get pitching wise and Montgomery Central always plays tough in the post season. Should be an interesting tournament. Everybody's fighting for seeding except Creek Wood, Stewart and Cheatham.

man i cant wait til the district tourney,,,its the year of the red hawks,,,

football-check

basketball-check

baseball-?????

CHECK!!!!

lets get it Red Hawks, Do Work.

Rack 'em!!

man i cant wait til the district tourney,,,its the year of the red hawks,,,

football-check

basketball-check

baseball-?????

CHECK!!!!

lets get it Red Hawks, Do Work.

Rack 'em!!

No doubt. :o

creek woods got a pretty deep pitching rotation that can get them through the tourney and some steady hitters and can come through when it comes down to it, so yeah im callin it a 3 peat this year....

and did anybody see that jack that #21 hit last night?? BEAUTIFUL!! good job k-slice

It is going to be tough on Camden. Right now we are relying on Riley and Douglas to be the big game pitchers. One pitches one night while the other catches and then they reverse the next night.

If Camden and Harpeth both win out who gets second? I'm pretty sure that Harpeth has given up less runs. Is that the tie breaker since they split the head to head?

I think the first tie breaker after head to head would be how each team fared against the top team in the district and down the line. Creek Wood has all but wrapped up the 1 seed. If Harpeth and Camden tied for second I believe the Indians would get the 2 seed based on their win over Creek Wood.

It's a little premature right now. Lot of ball to be played.

As of today it looks like this:

Creek Wood 9-1, 2 with Cheatham left- CW has the 1 seed based on head to head with Camden and Central

Camden 5-3, 2 with Central and 2 with Stewart left- Swept by CW, split with Harpeth, swept Wavo, Cheatham and Stewart

Mont. Central 5-3, 2 with Camden, 2 with Wavo left- Swept by CW, split with Harpeth, swept Cheatham and Stewart

Harpeth 6-4, 2 with Cheatham left, Split with CW, Camden, Central and Wavo, swept Stewart

Waverly 3-5, 2 with Stewart, 2 with Central left- Swept by CW and Camden, split with Harpeth, swept Cheatham

Cheatham 1-7, 2 with Harpeth, 2 with Creek Wood left- Swept by Camden, Central and Wavo. Split with Stewart

Stewart 1-7, 2 with Wavo, 2 with Camden left- Swept by CW, Central and Harpeth. Split with Cheatham.

creek woods got a pretty deep pitching rotation that can get them through the tourney and some steady hitters and can come through when it comes down to it, so yeah im callin it a 3 peat this year....

and did anybody see that jack that #21 hit last night?? BEAUTIFUL!! good job k-slice

Yeah, that was a nice shot. I hear bombs are going to be even tougher to hit at CW after the wall is up. Dang! I wish I coulda pitched in a park like that. Our home field was 294' down the right field line.

Also wanted to let everyone know that #20 Zach Moffatt is doing ok, resting up today after taking one off the helmet in the game yesterday. The pitch cracked his helmet and Zach has a slight concussion. He's a great kid and represents his school with a lot of integrity on and off the field.