name the eight teams that will get to state next year in aaa

gogoldgo

No Dyer County? I'm just asking because they are moving up.....I know things change a lot from year to year. They lost valuable seniors yet still have strong upcoming players. I really think if they can keep their heads in the game and really "click" as a team they could do very well. Making it to state...?...well, only time will tell and really no one can possibly know right now.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Which pitcher did they beat?

Just curious.

Well let's just say the pitcher who came in and gave up all the runs only pitched maybe 5 innings the whole year and was not with the team anymore from districts onwards.

well lets just say the pitcher that beat farragut, that was his only start of the season! :hungry:

Wow, nice! 1 start vs no starts! epic tournament game! Who won state last year though my memory is a little fuzzy?

you are the biggest #### on all of coacht! you graduated three years ago and never started a game on thie field. you were the bat boy/manager that just talked crap that only his players could back up. get a life and get off of coach T you ####! :hungry:

you are the biggest #### on all of coacht! you graduated three years ago and never started a game on thie field. you were the bat boy/manager that just talked crap that only his players could back up. get a life and get off of coach T you ####! :evil:

^_^ I got some good laughs out of this one. Your name tells me everything I need to know about the level of your intelligence.

Columbia is looking pretty stout this year. Lookout for these guys if they can keep it going. Have the tools to do some damage in the state championship.

I dono't know that I would put them in the State Tournament discussion just yet. This team is talented but nobody on this team has ever even gotten to Monday of the District Tournament. That has to be a huge concern for the coaches. You don't just all of the sudden go from a 2-5 District Tournament record the last three years to the State Tournament the next.