Sullivan North VS Elizabethton

Lawman1

North knows how good Betsy is and and how fast she can take over a ball game. What the cyclones need to worry about is not us but the games after the North game.They are the ones that really count. They have already beaten us and should only worry about round 3 & 4 so they can be ready for the championship game. After I saw all those percentiles and rankings I can't believe they would even dress their seniors, one might trip on the yardage chains and miss the real games coming up.

Go Raiders

That is exactly what North wants us to do is look past them! No,no,no my friend North is the next step to the championship as is the Cyclones to North if you miss this next step your fall off the ride and the is no re-admission! FOCUS IS THE KEY watch were you step!

Go Cyclones!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see many hard fought games in these two teams futures. Elizabethton's return to dominance will require them to go through North every year. I did not see a lot of dominance last year at Thundervalley, or this year with our freshmen and sophmores against their JV. One great year makes a dynasty not !!!!!! Next years Raiders will have some line issues to fix, but Coach P can do that. When the 10th grade through 7th grade spreads it wings and flexes it muscles, Black & Gold will be the last colors many teams see. We are picking ourselves up out of the near ruin of a program, people don't leave here to play football now they come here to play. I love coming to Betsy and walking through your community to get to the field, you can feel the support.That is the way is has to be. Bloomingdale is starting to be proud to be Raiders again. My family and I are here because we want to be here, not because I can't move to South or DB. Good Luck to you Betsy I hope you have a safe game but come ready to rumble because we will. GO RAIDERS

Every coach will say that his team is fired up and ready to play. You cant trust a coach in that regard. If Witten were to say, "Ah, my guys arent going at it too hard this week but come next week we'll be ready to go." No! Thats bulletin board material.

In regards to that, I used to play at EHS. I know how hard it is to get fired up to play a team that you already beat badly. THese kids are no different.

My guess is, Betsy comes out flat, like they did against CG. They mess around for a while but they pull away in 2nd quarter when they realize North aint a pushover like they ended up being last time.

And everyone has to remember, they are just high school kids. ANything can happen at any time.

Betsy - 33

North - 13

Keep thinking that way Tab see what it gets you, we are here for the long haul. North has one team. All Raiders. Practice looked good today. We'll see you Friday

Play Safe

GO RAIDERS

Raiderdad will be fine down the road our 9th and 10 grade teams never do real well. You see were this program has went in 3yrs under shawn will worry about north friday 2009 not north 2010. Who knows we may not be here on this earth next year. Just thinking about jake of sullivan south just when you think everything is ok this life can be cruel.