Sullivan North VS Elizabethton

Lawman1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the highlander said There can be only one. We are a better team now than when we played Betsy last time. we also have a new plan. Score more than they do, if we can do that we will carry the day.

Congrats to Betsy for a great game last night. North will be there Friday night to do what we do and try our best to make a game of it.We're going to hit you every play.

IT'S GREAT TO WEAR BLACK & GOLD, GO RAIDERS

it definatly wont be a blowout like last time....i say north comes through with tha win...they have improved alot over the past couple of weeks and i kno they will want some betsy blood...they will be hungry for those cyclones...

lets gooooooooooo raiderssssssss

good luck to both teams hope everyone stays healthy and safe thats the main thing both teams representing our confrence well which ever team wins i hope they make it to alcoa then well we will see from there ha

Here's the thing, North lost the first game 50-12. Also if you were to look at the schedule after EHS won, North only played 1 decent team the rest of the year (Daniel Boone) North outscored their opponents 318-212. EHS outscored their opponents 371-121. Both played the same teams (conference wise).

when you look at North's non conference games they have only played one decent team, Boone.

EHS

Strength Rank: 13rd

Schedule Rank: 63rd

North

Strength Rank: 20th

Schedule Rank: 92nd

Record of North Schedule: 47-67

Record of EHS Schedule: 59-54-1

Also only 8 points separates EHS from a 11-0 record and 65 points separates North from an 11-0 record

Top Teams on North Schedule: Elizabethton, Daniel Boone, (West Greene? 7-4)

Top Teams on EHS Schedule: Asheville, North, CAK, Greeneville

Also on unapproved website.com they have EHS ranked 1749 National and 46 State

North is ranked: 4768 National and 130 State

On paper North would have to have improved by leaps and bounds to win against EHS but I think that the quality of opponents that each team played after the 1st meeting will be a factor

EHS: 49

North: 21

North is a scary team because this is a trap game for the Cyclones! We beat North like a drum last time and now we meet again with North having a lot of steam to let off after there last outing against us! Cyclones on the other hand may be looking past the Raiders thinking they have it in the bag and come out flat! If the Cyclones come out fired up look out it will be a long night for the Raiders if not then this could be a closer game! Ill bet we play inspired and its another blowout!

Cyclones----48

Raiders------6

Go Cyclones!!!!

North knows how good Betsy is and and how fast she can take over a ball game. What the cyclones need to worry about is not us but the games after the North game.They are the ones that really count. They have already beaten us and should only worry about round 3 & 4 so they can be ready for the championship game. After I saw all those percentiles and rankings I can't believe they would even dress their seniors, one might trip on the yardage chains and miss the real games coming up.

Go Raiders

North knows how good Betsy is and and how fast she can take over a ball game. What the cyclones need to worry about is not us but the games after the North game.They are the ones that really count. They have already beaten us and should only worry about round 3 & 4 so they can be ready for the championship game. After I saw all those percentiles and rankings I can't believe they would even dress their seniors, one might trip on the yardage chains and miss the real games coming up.

Go Raiders

That is exactly what North wants us to do is look past them! No,no,no my friend North is the next step to the championship as is the Cyclones to North if you miss this next step your fall off the ride and there is no re-admission! FOCUS IS THE KEY watch were you step!

Go Cyclones!!!!