East Robertson @ FCS

Possumtowner

What do you think orangecrush?

I think what TC is going to put White House Heritage through is illegal in 8 states. We will have to play a very disciplined game to beat ER. They have athletes all over the field and a big line to go with it. Their backs run very hard from what I could tell, therefore, the defense had better bring the wood. What about our Eagles of TT. I was very proud of our local boys two weeks ago against TSU. Sweeney and Dillehay did our programs proud, as they have all year long for that matter.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what TC is going to put White House Heritage through is illegal in 8 states. We will have to play a very disciplined game to beat ER. They have athletes all over the field and a big line to go with it. Their backs run very hard from what I could tell, therefore, the defense had better bring the wood. What about our Eagles of TT. I was very proud of our local boys two weeks ago against TSU. Sweeney and Dillehay did our programs proud, as they have all year long for that matter.

:roflol: That's a good one!!!

Lee's playing well and most importantly...injury free! He's re-wrote the record books at Tech. That big rascal needs some of them "Roy Dillard ankle weights"!!! He moves about as well as Peyton! :wacko: But give him time... he'll pick you apart. He may not have been able to get out of bed this past Sunday though. I bet he's still has visions "Georgia Red" coming at him. :blush: Both said no doubt that was the best D1 team they've played at TT. Dustin has been somewhat of a surprise. They tried just about every way the could to keep him off the field (not one of Watson's recruits), but just couldn't do it. Everyone in TC new he could play on that level, I guess it just took them a while at TT to figure it out. He's put up some pretty impressive stats against the OVC. OVC Def. player of the week and two National Def. player of the week against Martin....followed up with 13 tackles against TSU. I'm hoping for first team All-OVC, but Lee... well when you're up against Ryan Periolloux (sp?)... it's going to be tough!!! He should still be starting at LSU!!!

Can you guys just stick to the subject of this thread, you know, the ER / FCS game ? If you want to play " who's his daddy" . or talk about the college careers of former playerss , or "cider", perhaps you should contact each other in another way.

Ah is shore y'all still gots dem thar CB ratios in all y'all's pik up trucks, so jus pik up that mike and hollar "braker braker". WAO

I think what TC is going to put White House Heritage through is illegal in 8 states.

TC will beat WHH by a pretty good margin IMO,but Heritage is better than 8 out of 10 teams TC has played. FCS and Mayfield are the only 2 teams that I would say are better,and I'm not so sure Mayfield is that good considering they got beat by Caldwell County who finished the season with 7 loses.

Can you guys just stick to the subject of this thread, you know, the ER / FCS game ? If you want to play " who's his daddy" . or talk about the college careers of former playerss , or "cider", perhaps you should contact each other in another way.

Ah is shore y'all still gots dem thar CB ratios in all y'all's pik up trucks, so jus pik up that mike and hollar "braker braker". WAO

Seven & Orangechrush are cool.Save the insults for the idiot posters.

Our boys are going to win this one. East Robertson is SOFT!!!! Their lineman are overrated and the Woodard kid only plays hard when he feels like it. The fact of the matter is EAST cant win big games...they choke! choke!...And they will again friday night! FCS by 21 bc ER is SOFT!

P.S. WATCH OUT FOR # 54 !...thats my boy

Our boys are going to win this one. East Robertson is SOFT!!!! Their lineman are overrated and the Woodard kid only plays hard when he feels like it. The fact of the matter is EAST cant win big games...they choke! choke!...And they will again friday night! FCS by 21 bc ER is SOFT!

:lol::thumb:

Ole Possumtowner has been doin some figgerin on dis here game and I tell u wat i do believe it will be a good un. I aint done figgerin yet so I will have to git back with you fellers on a predicsion. I got to wonder if ole coach Mac mite run run the wishbone, veer, single wing, or whut the plan mite be. You just cant ever tell. I need that to finish up muh predicsion.

Lot a talk on here bout one fellar from ER. I wuz a wonderin, can he play all 11 positions? If he can then we may be in trouble fer sure.

We got us a bunch of good uns in Possumtown. Too many to name. They will be ready and so will Possumtowner.

He can't play all 11 and he's not the reason for all of their success; he's more like the icing on the cake if you get anything out of him. The thing that gives this ER team a shot is that they've shown they can run the ball consistently. They've got a pretty big line and #3 is a very hard runner. If I'm game planning against ER I stay away from the middle of the field and attack the edges running the ball.

All yall have is number 2 which is Friendships QB dont expect him to be able to run around like he usually does East can actually tackle un-like the 10 teams yall played in the regular season sorry East by 2 Td's atleast

I would be very interested in knowing if you are a player. If you are, then would you be so bold and couragous and tell us which number?

Ole Possumtowner has been doin some figgerin on dis here game and I tell u wat i do believe it will be a good un. I aint done figgerin yet so I will have to git back with you fellers on a predicsion. I got to wonder if ole coach Mac mite run run the wishbone, veer, single wing, or whut the plan mite be. You just cant ever tell. I need that to finish up muh predicsion.

Lot a talk on here bout one fellar from ER. I wuz a wonderin, can he play all 11 positions? If he can then we may be in trouble fer sure.

We got us a bunch of good uns in Possumtown. Too many to name. They will be ready and so will Possumtowner.

He can't play all 11 and he's not the reason for all of their success; he's more like the icing on the cake if you get anything out of him. The thing that gives this ER team a shot is that they've shown they can run the ball consistently. They've got a pretty big line and #3 is a very hard runner. If I'm game planning against ER I stay away from the middle of the field and attack the edges running the ball.

All yall have is number 2 which is Friendships QB dont expect him to be able to run around like he usually does East can actually tackle un-like the 10 teams yall played in the regular season sorry East by 2 Td's atleast

Kepp a thinkin dat rite dare. Yessiree all we got is number 2. Dont pay no attention to number 54 Miller. He cant tackle neither. Also, dont look out fer number 21 just no need to think he will hit you. Dem 2 big defensive tackles 51 & 75 yeah forget dem fellers cause dey really not dat big and quick. Also, just ferget dese numbers and pretend you wont hear them all nite 22 (he really aint dat fast) 52, 3 (real short guy and cant catch). Forget 8, 24, 56, 59, 61, 62, 1,..... Heck fire just ferget em all. Jest you pay attention to 2.

:lol::lol:

Putting a big oh X on my boy. What has he done to make you mad this week. :thumb::lol:

He can't play all 11 and he's not the reason for all of their success; he's more like the icing on the cake if you get anything out of him. The thing that gives this ER team a shot is that they've shown they can run the ball consistently. They've got a pretty big line and #3 is a very hard runner. If I'm game planning against ER I stay away from the middle of the field and attack the edges running the ball.All yall have is number 2 which is Friendships QB dont expect him to be able to run around like he usually does East can actually tackle un-like the 10 teams yall played in the regular season sorry East by 2 Td's atleast

Wow......Deeznuts36 is it that time of month for ya? I mean did you get fired at Mickey D's and taking it out on the board?

Hey Possumtowner, good to see you back on here again. Gettin closer to the big game. I am so glad this game will come down to #2 vs #5??? I'll take the deuce in a heart beat!!!